Our New Puppet Web Series! Starship Sassafrass!

crazy chris

Reaction score
Gabby is the hardest to sing in though...because his voice purposefully cracks... so it sounds like your a horrible singer...lol.... heres a song i did as gabby back in the theater days...

crazy chris

Reaction score
Yeah, that guy has an amazing voice! I want to see the song sung by Dex and Kelvin!
He absolutely does!! You should have seen our faces when he turned it in...totally blew us away...

The song with Dex and Kelvin has been filmed but is ALL green screen and visual effects... so its still being worked on... if we finish it early i will try and release it... but our goal is to get this episode released!!

We have been contacted by some ex Nickelodeon vets who have started up an amazing website for kids... and they want to feature us as one of their shows... http://www.batterypop.com/ exciting stuff!!

cc

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
He absolutely does!! You should have seen our faces when he turned it in...totally blew us away...

The song with Dex and Kelvin has been filmed but is ALL green screen and visual effects... so its still being worked on... if we finish it early i will try and release it... but our goal is to get this episode released!!

We have been contacted by some ex Nickelodeon vets who have started up an amazing website for kids... and they want to feature us as one of their shows... http://www.batterypop.com/ exciting stuff!!

cc
Take it!!!! My kids love Nickelodeon, and you could get a lot of views using that site!!!!

crazy chris

Reaction score
yessir!! We were just honored that they reached out to us!

cc

crazy chris

Reaction score
Good for you!!! That's wonderful! So, will Starship Sassafrass be up in a month or shorter? It looks awesome!
We are now shooting for August!! Our visual effects guy Ben has been in the process of moving 3 states away and has delayed our progress a bit... but will be getting back to work shortly! Then once ive completely edited the episode it will be sent off to nick to be scored... We want a quality product and are will to be patient and allow the proper time for it.

Future episodes will go much faster because things like the theme and closing sequences will allready be created. These are highly complex endeavors that will only need to be done once! whew! hahaha

cc