Our New Puppet Web Series! Starship Sassafrass!

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
First let me say , i mean absolutely no offense whatsoever... i would just rather not open up that can of worms... I simply do not want to create any resentment from anyone who feels like they contributed and didnt get the credit they deserve... or the feeling like we did you wrong in some way...

The honest truth is.....We have the next 10 episodes plotted out ... the writing isn't our obstacle at this point... lol

cc
Oh, wow! I'm not offended at all! I'm actually happy that you have 10 episodes plotted out, because that means that you might get those episodes shortly after the 1st episode!!!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Favorite Starship Sassafrass Moments:

1. Gabby's voice. I like his southern accent.

2. The video where Dex yells Kelvin! and talks about the Starship Sassafrass YouTube channel.

3. The Dr. T. videos.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Favorite Starship Sassafrass Moments:

1. Gabby's voice. I like his southern accent.

2. The video where Dex yells Kelvin! and talks about the Starship Sassafrass YouTube channel.

3. The Dr. T. videos.
Same!!! My favorite one is the Dex and Kelvin thing.

crazy chris

Reaction score
Oh, wow! I'm not offended at all! I'm actually happy that you have 10 episodes plotted out, because that means that you might get those episodes shortly after the 1st episode!!!
hahaha GOOD! So glad to hear it!!

I really wish we had the time and resources to churn these out the way hollywood churns stuff out... With the ADD generation...i realize our snails pace isnt ideal... just please understand that we all have full time careers and do this for fun...

cc

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
hahaha GOOD! So glad to hear it!!

I really wish we had the time and resources to churn these out the way hollywood churns stuff out... With the ADD generation...i realize our snails pace isnt ideal... just please understand that we all have full time careers and do this for fun...

cc
Yeah, I do understand! And, I think it's wonderful! I also think that it's wonderful you could do it this fast!