Our New Puppet Web Series! Starship Sassafrass!

crazy chris

Reaction score
Hi again guys! Just checking in with a quick update on our web series... We had a full 9 days of filming and post production this last week... including a location shot with kids... whoa! lol...

The blog has tons of photos on a couple of our latest updates... http://starshipsassafrass.blogspot.com/

and here is a sneak peek into episode one via a music video for one of our original songs from the show... hope u like it!

Muppetlab

Reaction score
Cant wait for this Chris. Been following your progress from the start and it looks amazing :smile:

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
THIS IS AMAZING!!!!! It'll have me singing this for quite some time! What day is this coming out? You can definitely count me in for one of the viewers :smile:!

crazy chris

Reaction score
Hey Fozzie!! Thanks so much!!! So so soooo glad you enjoyed it!

We have been working on post production (we all have day jobs so its tough to get alot done) and we hope to get it out by mid summer... sooooo much to do!

cc

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
This looks awesome!! I'll probably be one of your biggest fans. ( I just had an idea that would be very hard but very fun for the kids to watch: You could maybe ask a professional Muppet performer to bring one of the Muppets he performs to perform that in an episode. Doubt that that will be possible, though...)

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Yeah, it would be, unless one of you guys have lots of Muppet puppets and are good at impersonating them!

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Sorry for double posting, but I have a promotional video for Starship Sassafrass. Mr. Pickles will say, " Hey, look! There's mail for me!" then reads the mail which says From A Little Kid on Earth: Do you know what selfies are?? Mr. Pickles asks everybody if they know, but nobody knows! Then, the guy who looks like a little kid ( I forget his name) finally tells everybody and shows them how to make one!