Our New Puppet Web Series! Starship Sassafrass!

crazy chris

Reaction score
Got it. Just notify me, since I love Starship Sassafrass!!! Do you know how long the first episode will be?
Im guessing it will be around 15 minutes... Not completely sure yet... there are 2 music segments... letter from gabby... and then the main story line...

cc

crazy chris

Reaction score
YEAH!!!! Kids will like it because it's not too short and not too long.
yessir!! Thats what we thought as well... its definitely a fine line to walk... we are releasing it as one big episode and then we will be releasing some segments seperately so that people who do not have 15 minutes to spare can check it out and maybe enjoy it enough to come back for a second look later

cc

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
yessir!! Thats what we thought as well... its definitely a fine line to walk... we are releasing it as one big episode and then we will be releasing some segments seperately so that people who do not have 15 minutes to spare can check it out and maybe enjoy it enough to come back for a second look later

cc
I can!!! Say, did you already shoot EVERY single episode of the 1st season? That's what most TV shows do...

crazy chris

Reaction score
I can!!! Say, did you already shoot EVERY single episode of the 1st season? That's what most TV shows do...
hahaha nah... we were lucky to get the 1st one shot... those shows have 100's of people and lots and lots of money... we have none of the above...lol

cc

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
The Gertie character is weird. I do like Kelvin, Dex, and Dr. T though.

crazy chris

Reaction score
The Gertie character is weird. I do like Kelvin, Dex, and Dr. T though.
hee hee... aaaaaaw... gerdie is definitely kinda weird... but i think u will grow to love her... shes sort of if Animal and Beaker had a baby... she's also kind of like snoopy.... in that everyone sorta forgets shes there...but in the end shes smarter than everyone...

cc