1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Our new show begins later today!

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by crazy chris, May 28, 2011.

1. crazy chris Active Member

We are soooooo excited to be performing our 5th production since opening in november! Our troop just seems to fuel each other creatively and it flows nicely into writing and producing new product for our fanbase!

Our new show takes us on a vacation to HAWAII!... the first few minutes are an imagination induced plane ride...consisting of comical banter from our flight attendant and captain...and the inflight comedy stylings of ZUG the comedian!

The rest of the show is a celebration of all things hawaii! An EXTRAVAGANZA INDEED!

WISH YOU WERE HERE!

http://sassafrassjunction.blogspot.com/2011/05/final-poster-art-for-new-show.html

cc
  2. Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

That sounds like fun Chris. Break a leg.
  3. crazy chris Active Member

4. Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

Nice pics. Wow, you've even got merchandising going on.
    That little girl is so cute.
  5. crazy chris Active Member

hee hee yeah... i kept getting emails from mothers who begged us to come up with some sort of gabby toy because their kids wouldnt stop saying his name... some kids even slept with one of our flyers in their hands...LOLOL

so kevin at lunaspuppets.com designed something affordable that he could do in mass quantities!...its great!

cc
  6. crazy chris Active Member

7. Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

That's just increduble. If I'm ever in West Virginia I gotta come check it out.
  8. crazy chris Active Member

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE DO! We would love to meet you in person!

hee hee

cc