Our own creative endeavors

DTF

Reaction score
My apologies in advance if this is inappropriate - however, since I'm encouraging others to post and make this a thread for all of our works, I think it should be all right.

I've mentioned a time or two that I have put stuff up at fanfiction.net, as well. I've now published 2 books on lulu.com with more to come - "If Baseball Integrated Early" is about baseball if it had been integrated from the beginning, with some effects on society, too; it begins with the Union winming the Civil War 18 months or so early, and has some short scenes through the latter 19th century. Then, each season from 1901 onward has short blurbs on teams, people, etc.. "This Little LIght" is a childrens' chapter book on friendship and helping others, based loosely on some of my own fond memories growing up as a handicapped child. My storefront us at:: http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=53590504 They're in all 3 formats - eBook, hardback, and paperback.

I also wrote a book for teens, a romantic comedy, some might say, but a very wholesome book, not like some of the stuff we see in entertainment today. It involves high school seniors and their decisions, friendship, faith, and so on. It's titled "Never Let Me Go," it's at www.iuniverse.com, and right now this old computer isn't letting me access the link to it - or even search - very fast.

If you're in the mood for a mystery, I have one at willmystery.blogspot.com; depending on computer status, this might never get to lulu.com, as it needs proofread and is the only copy after a former computer crash that's updated and current. It also still has a mistake concerning when what punctuation goes at the end of a sentence with quotation marks; it was written in 1996, so as I say, it needs proofread yet, and once I corrected my writing, it was too far back.

I don't know if I'll ever get it put up, feel free to pay me for it via paypal at baseballwhatifs@aol.com - it might get on lulu.com, but don't count on it.

If you wnat to just enjoy the mystery without paying, that's fine, too; it's on the honor system :smile:

I was not making that mistake by the time of "Never Let Me Go" and all the others - the will mystery is from 1996, as I said. I did revise some, though.

Thanks. Please tell us about what you've done that may or may not be for sale.

Son of Enik

Reaction score
I have an Entertainment Company called Solosound Entertainment. I am a full service DJ and Karaoke host. Also, I lead a Wiggles tribute show called "Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga" with my cousin and some friends, I am an Elvis impersonator and do a variety of other singing shows for long term health care facilities and Council on Aging centers throughout New England. I also do shows at fairs, carnivals, store openings, and even at Best Buy in Taunton, MA where I work full time.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I have a children's poetry blog--I add about two new poems a week. The link is in my signature.