Out With the Old, In With the New! The New Year's Thread

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Wow I hate to say this but, I kind of ignored you guys this year. Well from the behalf of me, Happy New Years and hopefully I can be more active next year.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
The Great:
-New friends on the forum like @muppetgem, @LittleJerry92, @ErinAardvark, and @1000 Eyes (we started talking last year, but let's just say we got off on the wrong foot).
Aww, thanks. I'm glad to have made friends on here, too. I can be pretty antisocial in real life, so it's nice to have friends online who support me. Some of you guys share a lot of the same interests as I do (like Muppets, Sesame Street, Steven Universe, etc.), and it's always great to meet people who are into the same stuff as I am.

Plus, the vast majority of you guys (I say that because there are those few bad apples who know who they are, and I won't even mention them) are just such cool, funny, and accepting people, and I feel like if I joined another forum (like an SU forum, for example), the community there wouldn't be as nice as the community here.

So, long story short, I love being a member of Muppet Central (even though I'm not quite as active as I was when I first joined here), and I'm glad to have met you guys.

Anyhow, on the topic of the new year, I certainly won't miss 2017 that much. Now, I'm not talking about MC (which, as I said, has been a great site to be a member of), but about stuff like Dumb Donald being our "president", Steve Whitmire leaving the Muppets, and just overall, all the dumb stuff that's been going on in our society. I really hope 2018 is at least an improvement.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
One thing I would like to bring up is that, as gavry often mentions, I'm really more of a casual fan of the Muppets than most of this forum, with my big passions being metal and Thomas. Still, it's nice to know that even without being completely sucked in by something (much as I consider the Muppets some of my all-time favorite characters and etc.) one can still have fun and interact with others. That's what makes this forum such a great place.

Cheers y'all!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
One thing I would like to bring up is that, as gavry often mentions, I'm really more of a casual fan of the Muppets than most of this forum, with my big passions being metal and Thomas. Still, it's nice to know that even without being completely sucked in by something (much as I consider the Muppets some of my all-time favorite characters and etc.) one can still have fun and interact with others. That's what makes this forum such a great place.

Cheers y'all!
And George Carlin.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I think that I have made some good friends during my difficult few months people like @dwayne1115 @1000 Eyes @LittleJerry92 @Pig's Laundry @ErinAardvark just to name a few

And people who when I first joined in 2015 as a 12 year old who was being badly bullied and thought everyone was out to get him. I started off on the wrong foot with @JimAndFrank and in 2016 had beef with @D'Snowth over the trump presidentsy so hopefully I have became friends with these also

Another person who I have butted heads with these last 12 months is @Censored.So hopefully we can start a fresh

And lasty I want to apologise to @The Count and @Phillip for some of my behaviour last year especially during the Steve whitmire firing incident and I hope we can forget about it and start 2018 a fresh

Conor

Any Del

Reaction score
The Good:

Graduating from High School.
Entering College
Passing my Remedial Math Class. (Got a perfect score of 100.)
Finding more old Sesame Street content from Seasons 30 - 37.
Passing all of my classes at my college.
@MuppetDude wanting to do trade with me.
Reaching over 3K subscribers on my Youtube channel.
Getting Ps2 games for my backwards compatibility Ps3.
Getting my Permit.
People's reaction to Donald Trump inauguration.
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations
Dragon Ball Super (especially the Goku/Jiren and Goku/Kefla battle and Ultra Instinct)

The Bad:
Old McDonald Trump's presidency.
My very first best friend who ever accepted me from 6th grade that moved to Florida on May 9th, 2015 passed away.
Getting 2 copyright strikes on my Youtube channel.
My Depression.
Some beef I had with @mariolover for accidentally sharing episodes 4032, 4035, 4036 and 4047 with a person.
An issue I had with @Schfifty back in February for uploading #3822 and #3829. Also nagging him for episode(s). I greatly apologize for that and I hope we can start fresh again in the new year.
My Narcissistic parents telling me straight to my face I don't matter and they regret having me.
My sister claiming she wanted to commit suicide because of our parents.

To tell you the truth, I'm not really hyped up for 2018... but hopefully things might be better.

Last edited:

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
The bad
●Have 2 strokes in a week (I was 14)
●being rushed into hospital with a strange mystery illness
●being diagnosed with a rare blood disorder
● Being iron defficient
●Regular hospital appointments
●Steve whitmire left the muppets and all h*ll broke loose here on MY
THE GOOD
●THE STROKES DID NOT CAUSE PERMANENT HARM