Own a Piece of the HAIRSPRAY Movie!

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
Do ya love Nikki Blonsky's pink sequined dress? Gotta have something of John Travolta's? Know you CAN! Go to:

http://hairspray.ebay.com

And you can bid on over 50 items from HAIRSPRAY! More are being added every minute! Happy bidding! :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Do ya love Nikki Blonsky's pink sequined dress? Gotta have something of John Travolta's? Know you CAN! Go to:
Yeah... then I can perform VooDoo on it....

I'd kill for the suit he wore in Pulp Fiction or a hand gun prop from said movie... It's basically the only thing he was in that I liked.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Sounds kinda disgusting because weren't the suits that they wore on the movie already old?

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Sounds kinda disgusting because weren't the suits that they wore on the movie already old?
I'm sure the clothing was made specifically for the film, patterned after the styles of the early 1960s.

You'd be surprised how much people are willing to spend on clothing/props/memorabelia from a movie. Even Academy Awards are often auctioned off.

The late film critic Gene Siskel famously owned John Travolta's white suit from Saturday Night Fever.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I saw the making of it on VH1 and I think they said that the clothing was actually wrong and from back then. Some of the cast was commenting about how the cloths didn't smell so great because of that.