Paging Scooter101!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
This is a page for Mr. Scooter101.
Would Mr. Scooter101 please pick up the white courtesy phone/E-mailer?

Mr. The Count is trying to reach you regarding a pending business deal. Please contact Mr. The Count via PM or E-mail ASAP.
Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon here at Counting Castle Corporation.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
*Delete* I thought the posts had disappeared, didn't realize this thread was in two places.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I am so dreadfully sorry Mr Count sir...you have been hog-swazzled....

mikebennidict

Reaction score
The Count said:
This is a page for Mr. Scooter101.
Would Mr. Scooter101 please pick up the white courtesy phone/E-mailer?

Mr. The Count is trying to reach you regarding a pending business deal. Please contact Mr. The Count via PM or E-mail ASAP.
Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon here at Counting Castle Corporation.
will you stop posting these all over the place?

Pino

Reaction score
MMM maybe we need a messageboard???

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
To clarify my posting...

Posted a copy of this thread in the Buy/Sell/Trade section. But since I know that it's possible for a thread to slip down the boards before the intended viewer even gets to see the thread, I thought...

Since the nature of my dealings were for Sesame Street episodes, that qualified a copy of the thread in the Sesame Merchandise section.
And because they were episodes from mostly up to Season 25, and a little beyond, it should be posted in the Classic Sesame section.
That way, the intended person would be sure to see the thread.

But this point is basically moote at the moment, since I practically paid $80 for nothing.
Trying to work something out with someone else, who I hope is infinitely much more reliable than Scooter101.

If you're reading this Scooter101, I doubt it, but if you are, then please contact me ASAP.