Palisades club - Invisible Fozzie

Aerosmith

Reaction score
I didnt get an email and I already have my club package.

grail

Reaction score
everyone chill! Ken already said there were enough to cover all of us, so no one's going to be left out. check your email filters and be patient. some email servers are so antiquated that it's going to take awhile. if they get a bounce, i'm sure they'll let us know.

take a deep breath and calm down...you all know you're GOING to get one...have a little patience.

gringo

Reaction score
I was surprised I got mine, with all the issues with my other email account. I'll probably be sending them a paypal later.

Ken,

What should we put in the Paypal info. Name and quantity? Or what?

mark

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Put as much info into the Paypal fields as you would normally. You can never have too much info for this kind of thing. More is always helpful.

gringo

Reaction score
Re: Aaaaaaarghhh!

Originally posted by MrTheFrog
Okay,
Maybe I'm just in a bad mood here or something but this is really aggrivating me. I'm not picking on Joggy or Luke or anyone in particular but pretty much Muppet Central members as a whole...

Will you guys give Ken and Palisades a freakin' break?! It seems like no matter what they do , trying to accomodate us, making special efforts, even sending pieces from their own personal toys to make up for the factory's mistakes, people still gripe! This collectors club is a bonus. It didn't have to happen. It happened because we asked and Palisades did everything they had to do in order to make it happen...for us! So instead of thanks, all I read is griping, and complaining and "Hey I sent out my M.O. yesterday, did my package ship yet?" I'm so sick of it. If I were Ken and Mike and the rest , I'd go away, far far away and never come back this ungrateful board. And I'd cancel the club after Fozzie and be done with the lot of you (which I guess includes me.)

And for anyone international that has a problem with the shipping rates...MOVE or pay the extra money!:smile: You think I'm happy that you guys get all the really cool Happy Meal toys?!

Anyway, there, I got it out. Feel free to flame me. I'm in that kinda mood today, and I deserve it.
-Artie
P.S. I'm not really angry at anyone here, I'm just having girl issues. Oh beautiful creatures why do you delight in torturing us?
Is it that time of the month? :smile:

I agree with what you said. Ken and Mike and rest of Palisades have been great. But, I does get kinda frustrating when other people are getting the email when others are not. I was having probs with my home email, and had to use my hotmail account (which I hate, too much junk mail). I was frustrated, but now everything is fine.

Mark

FlyingMonkey

Reaction score

Okay,
Maybe I'm just in a bad mood here or something but this is really aggrivating me. I'm not picking on Joggy or Luke or anyone in particular but pretty much Muppet Central members as a whole...

Will you guys give Ken and Palisades a freakin' break?! It seems like no matter what they do , trying to accomodate us, making special efforts, even sending pieces from their own personal toys to make up for the factory's mistakes, people still gripe! This collectors club is a bonus. It didn't have to happen. It happened because we asked and Palisades did everything they had to do in order to make it happen...for us! So instead of thanks, all I read is griping, and complaining and "Hey I sent out my M.O. yesterday, did my package ship yet?" I'm so sick of it. If I were Ken and Mike and the rest , I'd go away, far far away and never come back this ungrateful board. And I'd cancel the club after Fozzie and be done with the lot of you (which I guess includes me.)
On behalf of all Muppet Central Fourm users.....

We're Sorry Ken!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

C'mon guys, group hug. Group hug... get in here Ken.... you too Artie :smile:

kansasteen14

Reaction score
well I hope you arent saying that to me because I am grateful I hope I didnt sound like I wasnt and I mean how can you not like the collectors club,I mean I'm sorry but dont complain because no one forced you to join the club.I joined because of the beaker and the chance to get exclusives,I may get this one may not who knows.

FellowWLover

Reaction score

If I were Ken and Mike and the rest , I'd go away, far far away and never come back this ungrateful board. And I'd cancel the club after Fozzie and be done with the lot of you (which I guess includes me.)

And for anyone international that has a problem with the shipping rates...MOVE or pay the extra money!
Come on now Artie... Ken and the gang knew just what they were in for when they became so involved with the forum. We certainly don't need to police one another in order to protect them from unwanted questions and comments.

Palisades is a business after all, and as such, is familiar with the term "customer service" and all it entails. Remember the thread where we discussed the symbiosis of the relationship? Some of what you are complaining about is one of the trade-offs that Palisades made when they joined the community here. I am sure that they will move on to greener pastures when "enough is enough", so in the meantime, why not let them decide when to blow the whistle?

Regarding the shipping rates, I have to say that I agree with Joggy that the fees should have been outlined in detail at the inception of the club. (And to be clear let me say that I do not know if they were or not.) Consumers should not be left to assume anything when it comes to money. It often peeves me when pertinent information regarding shipping or other services is difficult to ascertain, or unclear... and I am not talking about Palisades here, but just any company in general. Perhaps the shipping rates are "fair", but it still seems hefty and if it were put in black in white, some international buyers may have taken a pass.