Palisades Collector's Club: Questions and Answers

Chad Kermit

Reaction score
Does anyone know when they will ship out Invisible Fozzie? A few weeks after the show?

Chad

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Chad,

Ken said they'll send out a note to club members about purchasing Invisible Fozzie the week following the convention. It's likely he'll ship a week or two after they receive payment.

BigJeffStudd

Reaction score
Received my membership kit this morning through UPS!! If you haven't joined, do it now. I won't reveal what the added bonus item is, but it is well worth it!

Of course, now I see the big long thread about people who've received it, I'm a bit slow!

Figment

Reaction score
Member Numbers?

I got the email last week about the Invisible Fozzie, and sent a Paypal amount the same day. Since the email I am registered to Paypal is a different email I use for the club, I got a bit concerned that I may be confusing Palisades, or worse yet, screwing up my chance to get Fozzie.

Ken or Mike, can we please have member numbers or some other way of identifying members from non-members, other than the emails you guys keep on file? Thanks!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You can enter multiple e-mail addresses with a PayPal account (up to 9 I believe), so you can easily change your PayPal account to match up with the one on the club mailing list. After you enter the new address in your profile, just make it your default.

The Palisades team is working on a more permanent solution to manage your club account and get club info on-line.

grail

Reaction score
or, you can just do what i did and put your name, address, phone number, and email address they'll recognize in the note

Figment

Reaction score
Grail, that is exactly what I did do!
Phillip, Thanks for the info about Paypal.

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
I almost started a new thread, until I saw this had been changed to questions and answers. Assuming nobody minds, I think it would be helpful if people post any kind of FAQ or Q and A type material they have. Not a good explanation, so an example, things like:

If you are not receiving e-mails from the fan club, make sure you check Palisades website, they have a list posted of those not being able to be reached. Simply go to www.palisadestoys.com click collector's club, and scroll down to the list. If your name is on the list, your emails have been bouncing back to them.

Ken, until he left for China, was running the club by himself. A new person is now being brought up to speed and is working on learning all of the answers. If you have emailed the club, please be patient, as they have been inundated with emails. Don't be angry if your response doesn't arrive in 24 hours or less.

Things like that. If everyone posts the simple facts, it may help a lot of new members, or those thinking about joining.

This is also partly a personal effort to show Im capable of more than just bad mouthing Palisades.

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Originally posted by BigDumbWookiee
This is also partly a personal effort to show Im capable of more than just bad mouthing Palisades.
Geez, I never felt like you were doing that, so I hope you don't think we all got that impression of you Wook.

incredeeble!

Reaction score
I've got a couple of questions that people might ask - very basic but someone might ask.... (answers are in parenthesis)

How soon will we get our toys (2-6 weeks)

Will we receive email confirmation of joining the club? (No? the paypal receipt is confirmation for online orders)

Can I signup online? (Yes through Paypal)

Is there some sort of support hotline/email? (might seem paradoxial, but people might ask... club@palisadestoys.com)

How soon should I expect an answer to a unique question? (usually within a week or two, but there aren't any guarantees)

Will you offer club exclusives in the future? (Yes?)

Can I track my order somehow? (Need an answer)

That's all I can think of right now... must.... sleep.......