1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Palisades customer service rocks!

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Pschtyckque, Jul 25, 2002.

1. Pschtyckque New Member

I would just like to publically thank Ken and crew for doing an excellent job of customer service.

I recently wrote to Ken about purchasing a replacement for a defective Kermit stand, and not only did he not charge me for it, he sent a whole new figure! Totally unexpected!

I have worked for Disneyland, and my wife has worked for Nordstrom. I think Palisades equals those companies in customer service!

Keep up the awesome job!

Chris
  2. bw0000 New Member

I must agree! On my Tux Kermit stand on of the pegs was shorter than the other. I sent him an email to see if he had any extras. And low and behold UPS brought a TWO DAY air envelope with 2 new pegs in it! They are wonderful!
  3. EmmyMik New Member

I agree. My Robot Rabbit was missing a foot, and Ken sent me not one, but two replacement feet. That was really cool (although now I have an extra foot around, and that's just kind of creepy)...
  4. LOL!!!

Maybe that's your lucky Robot Rabbit's feet. :D
  5. Pschtyckque New Member

Bwahahahah!!
  6. beaker Well-Known Member

My, I knew Ken and the staff at Palisades were the niznit, but this is amazing service! Good to see Palisades is breaking new ground! Hopefully more companies shall follow suit!