Palisades customer service rocks!

Pschtyckque

Reaction score
I would just like to publically thank Ken and crew for doing an excellent job of customer service.

I recently wrote to Ken about purchasing a replacement for a defective Kermit stand, and not only did he not charge me for it, he sent a whole new figure! Totally unexpected!

I have worked for Disneyland, and my wife has worked for Nordstrom. I think Palisades equals those companies in customer service!

Keep up the awesome job!

Chris

bw0000

Reaction score
I must agree! On my Tux Kermit stand on of the pegs was shorter than the other. I sent him an email to see if he had any extras. And low and behold UPS brought a TWO DAY air envelope with 2 new pegs in it! They are wonderful!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
I agree. My Robot Rabbit was missing a foot, and Ken sent me not one, but two replacement feet. That was really cool (although now I have an extra foot around, and that's just kind of creepy)...

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
That was really cool (although now I have an extra foot around, and that's just kind of creepy)...
LOL!!!

Maybe that's your lucky Robot Rabbit's feet. :big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
My, I knew Ken and the staff at Palisades were the niznit, but this is amazing service! Good to see Palisades is breaking new ground! Hopefully more companies shall follow suit!