1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Palisades Days: Balcony Panel Print-out

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Fozzie Bear, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Hey, guys,
    Does anyone remember the old balcony print-out someone created and published online? I've searched a good long 20 minutes or so tonight online and can't find them anywhere. Anybody have that to upload again?
    Thanks!

2. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Well-Known Member

3. MuppetsRule

If you want to PM me your e-mail address I have 12 pictures of the individual pieces from the website that I saved way back when. Might be what you are looking for. Sorry I don't have the original website though

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
  4. Fozzie Bear

Hi, yes, please. I'll PM you. :)

5. Fozzie Bear

I had all that saved back in the day, but (as is the case with digital files) I canNOT find them now!!

Also, glad you like the Kermit/Jim pic we took at the Jim Henson Boyhood Museum in Leland, MS! That was a fun trip.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2017
  6. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Welcome back! Was wondering where you've been all this time.

7. Fozzie Bear

Losing my mind. :)

Been busy with regular work, but also with Muley stuff, church stuff, paranormal investigations, art stuff...I am always on the go. :)

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  8. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Art stuff? What kind?

9. MuppetsRule

Just sent them off. Let me know if you get them OK

10. MuppetsRule

Hopefully the images work for what you are trying to do. Unfortunately I have no instructions just the images. I also have pictures of decals for a standup piano for Rowlf.

What I am missing is the graphics for the Muppet show sign in the 3rd link listed up above. If anyone has those I'd appreciate it.