Palisades FAQ Debuts: Your input

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Our Palisades FAQ is now on-line. Thanks to everyone for your patience with this as it's gone through several revisions with all the recent announcements from Palisades.

The FAQ links will remain the top post in this folder to encourage people to read it before they ask questions. The Palisades FAQ is also a part of our FAQ section on Muppet Central as well. Special thanks to Annika Abel and Matthew Leonard for all their work

Let us know what you think about this resource!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Want to know what I think? I am FAQ-ing STOKED about this FAQ!!! Thanks Phil, Annika, and Matt...you just made my life a lot less stressful. I appreciate it....a LOT!

Luke

Reaction score
Very FAQ-tual ! ;-) Great work guys !

simon42

Reaction score
Wow!! Your thoroughness is truly impressive, thank you so much!

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Want to know what I think? I am FAQ-ing STOKED about this FAQ!!! Thanks Phil, Annika, and Matt...you just made my life a lot less stressful. I appreciate it....a LOT!
Thanks, Ken, happy to help! And thank you for all your help with the FAQ, made it tons more fun to read, not to mention more accurate. :big_grin:

The FAQ is well worth a quick look-- Ken dropped some new information in when he gave us some revisions....

simon42

Reaction score
Under "future plans" you might wish to add something about Sesame Street since that topic comes up a lot. Just a suggestion.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
If Palisades doesn't have the rights to JHH figures, is Bean Bunny out of the question?

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
If Palisades doesn't have the rights to JHH figures, is Bean Bunny out of the question?
I would think they could do a MFS version...

matleo

Reaction score
Bean also appeared in MCC and MT. my guess is that if they do hime he'll appear as an MCC fig.

--Matt