Palisades figures for sale

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hee, thought so. Welcome to the boards, though it looks like you've been a member here for some time now.

BTW: Bryan, you might wanna leave some feedback for Phillip in the Seller Feedback thread, given your transaction ended. If you want though, up to you.

BEAR

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hee, thought so. Welcome to the boards, though it looks like you've been a member here for some time now.

BTW: Bryan, you might wanna leave some feedback for Phillip in the Seller Feedback thread, given your transaction ended. If you want though, up to you.
Oh, I never thought of that. What do I do?

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
What do you do? I bought some figures from Phil as well and it was great. How do you leave him some feedback?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... Here are some answers for the feedback thing...

You can read through the posts in the Seller Feedback thread in the B/S/T section of Palisades Toys' forums... The ones that have actual transaction/feedback comments and pattern yours somewhat on that.

Or, you can go straight to the Seller Feedback thread located here in the B/S/T section of MC. Once there, just post about:
1 Who your transaction was with.
2 How your transaction went down, good or bad.
3 Whether or not you'd recommend the other party in your transaction to other people who might be thinking about doing business with that same other party in the future.

Info about the items in your transaction isn't rully necessary, though you can include it if you want.
Hope this helps, LMK if you have more questions.
And sorry we're talking about it here Phillip, but you've got a good thing goin' with this little sale o'yours.

Fozzie

Reaction score
The Count said:
Yeah, I just got busy anbd stopped posting at most of the boards I frequented. Eventualy, I'm ashamed to say, I forgot about it but I really decided to start posting here more since there are a lot of cool people that hang around here. And although I'm not Fozzie Bear we bot live in Tennessee lol. Oh yeah Phil, could you either pm me or e-mail me at atjordo@hotmail.com about the Deadly figure? My e-mail in my profile says a netscape adress buy it doesn'[t always work for me.

BEAR

Reaction score
Phillip, I think I sent you an email/PM regarding the Janice figure.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Phillip... Sent you a PM regarding our potential deal. Hope to hear from you soon and have a good day.

Fozzie

Reaction score
I sent you a pm regarding the Deadly. Hope to hear from you soon. I can't wait to get one!

AcadiaCOA

Reaction score
Hi Philip,

I am interested to know what the current list of available Palisades figures are.

Thanks

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fozzie, yes I got it and he's on the way. Count, I'll be writing you tonight to finalize everything.