1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Palisades Guy Smiley and letter "D" prototypes

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by the80sdrummer, Feb 25, 2012.

1. the80sdrummer

the80sdrummer Member

2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Timmy! *Insert Timmy! soundbyte from South Park that they use on Mike & Mike on ESPN2.
    You're selling your Guy Smiley paint master and Muppet Letter B? Truly this is a moment for us to lower our heads in deft remembrance.
    :cry: :cry: :cry:
  3. the80sdrummer

the80sdrummer Member

Hah! I had a feeling you'd be the first responder to this. To be fair to other collectors, I have another FEP "B". I also feel that Guy has been in my collection long enough. He's probably my least favorite of my protos, but I love him! Does that make sense? I just feel it's time to see if anyone else would like to add him to their collection. I do have the Ernie paint master and I'm thinking about unloading that one as well. Times are tough right now. Of course I'm not just giving these guys away. If they don't sell then they don't sell. Any interest in a one-of-a-kind paint master? ;)