Palisades Makes Ss Figures!

baby sinclair

Reaction score
they look awesome i just wish they'd make characters from a another henson show like fraggle rock or dinosaurs.Maybe one year they'll suprise us.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
OMG, that figure is jaw-dropping beautiful!!!!!

THAT IS AWESOME!!!

Thanks for sharing it!

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
No Way.
He Looks Sweet
I Cant Wait
This Is Too Good!!!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
baby sinclair said:
they look awesome i just wish they'd make characters from a another henson show like fraggle rock or dinosaurs.Maybe one year they'll suprise us.
Fraggle Rock, yes. Dinosaurs just wasn't as widely memorable as these other 3 shows are (TMS, SS, and FR). IF palisades made Dinosaurs figures, I'd buy 'em, but if not I wouldn't bother.

Fraggle Rock, on the other hand, is a DEFINITE for Palisades to make!!

I just hope the SS lline is as popular and long lasting as TMS has been!!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Anyone have the old link that showed us what Fun4All's figures would've looked like? I thought it was on the Home page somewhere, but can't find it. Just wanna compare the pics and reaffirm how glad I am that Palisades got the license!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Thats great news. Is there a list of figures that are being considered to be made.

I'd love a big bird, bert and ernie, and maybe a few others but I doubt I'd buy the whole set like with the muppet ones. I dont know til I see them though.

Erine81981

Reaction score
This is what I've been waiting for all these years growing up. Now I'll proubly see what they come out w/ first before I go crazy but I know the first three characters that I'll be getting and if anyone can get this questions they know me well.

First Clue: Three monsters.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
"Dinosaurs" action figures were made in the early nineties, so they probably won't make another set. :frown:

Whatever

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
This is what I've been waiting for all these years growing up. Now I'll proubly see what they come out w/ first before I go crazy but I know the first three characters that I'll be getting and if anyone can get this questions they know me well.

First Clue: Three monsters.
Herry, Cookie and Grover