Palisades' Mike Horn on the Today Show

lefseboy

Reaction score
Did anyone catch Palisades Toys' Prez Mike Horn on the Today Show this morning? He was on at about 8:04, and was outside the studio with Al Roker telling everyone about the Holiday Rizzo offer and the Today Show toy drive. He was only on for a moment, but he did get a chance to show off some Muppet figures while explaining about Palisades' donations for each Holiday Rizzo sold. Plus, Al Roker did his Kermit impression! (Keep your day job, Al.)

Mike was holding a set of Muppet figures including Koozebane Kermit, Gonzo, Bear on Patrol Fozzie and 2 Holiday Rizzos. He was only on screen for about 30 seconds, but it's nice seeing Palisades and their Muppet action figures getting a little national TV time.

lefseboy :smile:

dmx10101

Reaction score
Sweet! I missed it as I didn't get up until 12:30 pm.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Sounds great, they never have anything like that on TV here in Australia.

Luke

Reaction score
Go Mike - Pimp Those Figures !!! Did he get to say the website address ?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
This is so cool.

I didn't get to see it, but more power to Palisades for getting us the best Muppet toys EVER!

Way to go Mike!

Kev

Drtooth

Reaction score
Seccond year in a row... I FREAKING MISSED IT!!!! :mad: :grouchy:

I so wanted to see Mr. Horn on the telly (and I don't mean monster)

lefseboy

Reaction score
Luke said:
Go Mike - Pimp Those Figures !!! Did he get to say the website address ?
No, it went by so quick he didn't have time to mention it. Gotta give that weather report, you know.

Mike was stylin' in his black leather jacket, however.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I saw it!!! you mean that was a kermit impression (just thought al was being nuts, as usual) weird.........

Luke

Reaction score
lefseboy said:
Mike was stylin' in his black leather jacket, however.
LOL - Yeah he's always out playing the TV star nowadays and giving interviews. I heard he just leaves Ken and the guys back at the office with no heating. He'll probably expect them to work on Christmas Day. If he doesn't give them the day off how will 'Tiny Travis' be able to go watch the Ice Skating Penguins ? :halo:

lefseboy

Reaction score
Luke said:
LOL - Yeah he's always out playing the TV star nowadays and giving interviews. I heard he just leaves Ken and the guys back at the office with no heating. He'll probably expect them to work on Christmas Day. If he doesn't give them the day off how will 'Tiny Travis' be able to go watch the Ice Skating Penguins ? :halo:
Tiny Travis! LOL!