Palisades Muppet figures I still need

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Does anyone have any of these characters or know where I might be able to get them they're the last ones I need for my collection and I've not yet been able to find them.
Jim Henson Muppet figure
Zoot
Lips
Sam The Eagle (normal version)
Marvin Suggs
Beaker (I don't want muppet labs just the figure and the regular one at that)

So if anyone has any of these figures in any shape or form I'd be interested in knowing.

I've been trying ebay but I'm not about to pay 50.00 for figures I'm going to open.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have a new Beaker with a MIB Labs set. If interested send me a PM.

goodrastus

Reaction score
Actually, I'm still hunting for Tuxedo Kermit if anyone knows where I could get one. Keeping in mind I'm from Australia but have got several shipped over anyway.

G-MAN

Reaction score
The only normal releases I still need are Lips, Uncle Deadly, MTI Gonzo and Rizzo, normal Swedish Chef, Tux Fozzie, and the The Swedish Chef's Kitchen.

(Oh, and Penguins of course)

Yoda Man

Reaction score
The only normal releases I still need are Lips, Uncle Deadly, MTI Gonzo and Rizzo, normal Swedish Chef, Tux Fozzie, and the The Swedish Chef's Kitchen.

(Oh, and Penguins of course)
Check out ToyRocket then for some decent prices.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Check out ToyRocket then for some decent prices.
I agree thats' where I got most of the ones I needed @
I still need a Zoot, Jim Henon, Lips & Super Grover though...of course the ones I need to finish up everyone always goes crazy over on ebay.:cool: :sympathy:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh... Toy Rocket was where I got my three Lips back in December of '04. Was able to get 'em all for under $20 each. Happen to have an extra Tux Fozzie if you want it G-Man, though the dummy's hat came off. goodrastus, I have a Tux Kermit MOC if you want it, though the top portion of the card's bent a bit.

Drop me a PM if you guys are interested in doing business. Thanks, hope this helps.