Palisades Muppets Jim Henson Figure value?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Hey MCers, Anthony here, wondering how much you think I might be able to get for a Mint Jim Henson? He's even still got his white mailer (though it's banged up from shipping, didn't get an outer shipping box when I ordered two of 'em).

He's my extra to keep Mint, but I'm considering selling him to hopefully get enough money to flesh-out my Sons' Masters of the Universe Classics figure collection.

I see that there are BIN's on eBay for $250-$280, but how much do you think he'd bid for? I checked completed listings, but there were just a couple of BIN's, I wonder if anyone here remembers anything specific from the last few times Mr. Henson was auctioned off.

Cheers all!
:smile:
Anthony

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Hey Anthony,

I would look for ebay user corndogcollectibles. His name is Ken, he used to work for Palisades, and has a huge selection of figures. His rates are usually pretty spot on for what you can get stuff at.
At last check he had a Jim Henson listed at roughly $200.

Funny story though, I just bought a huge lot of figures off some guy on ebay, including Jim Henson, rainbow connection Kermit, Mega Camilla, Vaudeville S&W, the 2003 Palisades Exclusive Animal and 6 other exclusive figures for only $200. I don't think he realized what he had.

Anyway, good luck selling.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Wow man, you got a great deal there! I've got all that stuff too, NEVER gonna let my Vaudeville set go though. Very lucky, you.

Yeah, I know Ken, but I'm talking about actual auctions, you know? I don't really like doing BIN's, I'm just wondering how much the last few Jim's went for at auction. Usually gets more attention when people can bid.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Oops! In my top post, I meant to type $150-$180, sheesh. There was one lone auction that lists him for $220 or something like that, so it threw me off. :confused:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Oops! In my top post, I meant to type $150-$180, sheesh. There was one lone auction that lists him for $220 or something like that, so it threw me off. :confused:
heh it's all good I can't even aford that right now I'm not one of the big dog ebay bidders.
I sure wish I could have bought this stuff when it first came out.

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Oh, for bidding then I definitely think you could get in the $150 range.
I was going to say, $250 to $280 would be kind of pushing it...

momble

Reaction score
Dont you just love it when you get a bargain :smile: I got my Jim figure from a local show - asked the guy how much for (pointing) 'that figure on the shelf' to which I got a reply £10. I tried not to smile as I handed the money over :wink:

Andibcool

Reaction score
I dont think ebay user corndogcollectibles is a good example for what you can get.
His prices are generally way over the top. He also sells ordenary figures for like 80 or more $ you can get very easy for 10-20$ from other sellers.

As fo Jim Henson fig i saw them go between 80-150$. Paying that kind of money seems still to much for me or to say it different its not worth it for me.
For a serious collector it might be different. I just try collect all caracters and a few exclusives if i can get em cheap. So far i only really miss on Zoot and maybe on Rowlf.
Then again i got Rolf from the backstage set.
I bought most of em last year at retail prices mostly off ebay. Some i got cheaper some i had to pay a little more. Only Zoot is really expensive.