Palisades Series 3 pics are on-line!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
David

You should most certainly express your views on the figures. Yes, we all come from different perspectives and remember the characters in our own special way, but each of us is equally valid in our perceptions. I think the gathering of that information is a big part of Palisades' involvement on the board. I also hope no one is letting the rave reviews in my editorial keep you from posting your ideas if that is occurring.

Luke

Reaction score
Re: David

Originally posted by frogboy4
I also hope no one is letting the rave reviews in my editorial keep you from posting your ideas if that is occurring.
It's not just you Jamie, it's just the general vibe people get from the whole site and forum i guess. It is though possible for people to be polite, and even nice and supportive while still being honest about what they think. If it wasn't for constructive feedback and fan suggestions Piggy would still be having a bad hair day, Scooter's eyes would be too close together, and invisible spray Fozzie really would have been invisible (as in non-existant), so i'm sure this is what Ken wants - otherwise he might as well be at a Smurfs forum.

'Kermits Swamp Years' news has meant the main site seems a little more balanced, and if the magic wand can be waved and the figures get treated editorially exactly the same as anything else is it should mean the promotion of the figure line will look more independant and fan influenced, rather than the strong connection with Palisades adding that aftertaste of 'bias'. It would be really cool to see the reviews being done by multiple fans when it comes to wave 2 being released rather than someone being 'chosen' - especially as this product above anything else is the one that everybody has !

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I get ya. My editorial was merely an opinion on the new information about and transitional state of the prototypes and not a real figure review. It actually began as a blurb about the evolution of Scooter and grew as more images became available.

I tend to stick with the graphics department. I have my hands full - believe me. LOL! However, I would like to get a couple more articles under my belt in time and maybe an actual figure critique - as long as there are more opinions to balance it. Although I feel that many of them may be very similar. There are a few minority voices that deserve to be heard.

Luke

Reaction score
Hey Jamie,

Sorry for the confusion, yeah i had ya down as an article and not a review - i was just talking generally about how i hoped it would pan out in the future. I should probably have made that clearer.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Cool. Wasn't just you, I think some others may have felt it was a full-fleged review, but it really wasn't intended to be that way.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Holy flippin' cow!

Those are awesome! The detail on Scooter just blew me away. Haven't bought any of the Palisades figures yet, because I was waiting for Scooter!

My only regret about Zoot is that the figures won't be out in time for my little brother's birthday, or heck even Christmas. He plays the saxaphone in the high school band (and he is flippin' awesome at it, lemme tell ya), and he thinks Zoot is cool. That would be the perfect gift for the kid.