Palisades Subscription Service

uncleduke

Reaction score
I was discussing with Travis (at Palisades) the fact that many of you have been having difficulties locating some (or all) of the Palisades Muppet figures....

I am willing to provide them for you.

I have a direct account with Palisades, and get the figures by the case.
Here is the price structure I propose:

Set (all Four - no Repaint) $42 (delivered)
Set (all Four -W/ Repaint) $50 (delivered)
Case (Three each of All Four-Includes Repaint $110.00 (Delivered)

I can hook people up with series Three (I still have a couple of cases) and with the future sets -
This will only include the figures in the regular series, I will not be able to provide vendor or retailer exclusives.

I can also get the Playsets, Megas and Busts (from Sideshow)

Please Email me if you are interested

santadog@yahoo.com

Luke

Reaction score
Why is this thread called 'Palisades Subscription Service' ? It's just seems like a straight sales advert kinda made out to sound like some kind of charity service. Are you not making any profit on this whatsoever ? If not, thats very admirable of you, but if you are, and it seems like at that price you would be, please don't insult our intelligence - there are plenty of people and companies willing to sell us sets or cases of figures at the same price but they don't pretend they're doing everyone a big favor.

If Palisades really want to help the fans here, they can sell them the figures at discount price !

uncleduke

Reaction score
Luke,
I was not attempting to insult your intelligence.
The service would be that we will provide you automatically with each series as it comes out. Also, we tend to recieve our figures earlier than most of the other retailers - as we are only 1 day delivery from the Palisades Warehouse.

Service does not mean charity - I went to a service station to fuel my car last night, but still had to pay.

If you go through the boards, there are several people who, no matter how hard the look, cannot find the figures at retail, so having them automatically delivered to your door would be the 'service'

Luke

Reaction score
Hey Uncleduke,

Apologies, on first read through with all the talking to Palisades stuff it kinda sounded like some special deal was being arranged for people through you. People tend to have problems finding these at normal retail, but there are quite a few places on the web. Some automatic subscription service where people can 'subscribe' for a number of waves, then gradually recieve them without lifting a finger i can defintely see benefit in though, interesting idea. You didn't really make that clear enough in your first post aside from the title, so i asked.

Does this work internationally as well ? I mean obviously the shipping costs are higher (maybe you could offer surface or airmail) but it might help foriegn collectors who pay the earth for these locally, and could get em imported if you offer a good deal.

PMK

Reaction score
Eh, when you say all four w/ repaint, does that mean the four regular figures and the variant, so 5 total or do we not get the regular figure with that $50 deal?

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke

Does this work internationally as well ? I mean obviously the shipping costs are higher (maybe you could offer surface or airmail) but it might help foriegn collectors who pay the earth for these locally, and could get em imported if you offer a good deal
I will be happy to ship them anywhere in the world. Just contact me with where you need them shipped, and I will be more than happy to work it out with you.

Upon checking, it looks like shipping to the UK would be an additional $12 for Air / $7.00 for surface
Shipping to Canada would be an additional $5.00

Originally posted by PMK
Eh, when you say all four w/ repaint, does that mean the four regular figures and the variant, so 5 total or do we not get the regular figure with that $50 deal?
All four w/ repaint means the repaint would be the fourth figure.
for example, I will send:
  • Link Hogthrob
  • Dr. Strangpork
  • MTI Sam
  • "Repaint" Rizzo
for $50.00 (includes deliver within the US)

Which aint bad, considering many scalpers are charging $20 + shipping (at least $5.00) just for the 1 repainted figure.