1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Palisades toy club

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by kmcphoto, Jul 28, 2002.

1. kmcphoto

kmcphoto New Member

I am having difficulty joining the club, they have not responded to my e-mails. Any help would be appreciated.
  2. grail

grail New Member

when you say "difficulty" what exactly do you mean? they're pretty busy over there, and with all the stuff going on, they havn't been able to answer to many emails about it. they're too busy setting it up. tell us what you need, and someone here PROBABLY knows the answer.
  3. ResidentLilly

ResidentLilly Active Member

I answered an email you sent today. You should have a form now, but I do get delivery failure on a lot of e-mails. You should check our website and see the news bit regarding that, and what you should do to fix it.

If you got the form...never mind.
  4. kmcphoto

kmcphoto New Member

Im sorry, I did not receive it yet.
  5. ResidentLilly

ResidentLilly Active Member

Just answered your next request for a form. Let me know if you received.
    If you did NOT then something is hinky in Muppetville...
  6. ZootandDingo

ZootandDingo Member

"Don't be usin' words that have no meanin'."
  7. kmcphoto

kmcphoto New Member

I just got it, thank you very much!