Palisades Website Gone?!?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys, there's something funny going on and I doubt that anyone's laughing. Well, maybe the Joker but he's always laughing at others misery. Anyway, tried to access the newly back online forum at Palisades Toys and then I tried locating www.palisadestoys.com, but here's the error message I got both times.

This domain is missing from the Web server configuration

This domain is missing from the Web server configuration

The domain name "www.palisadestoys.com" is correctly pointing at a valid Web server. This Web server does not recognize this domain name as a valid Web
site.

If you are the Webmaster please contact Technical Support.

What's goingon?!? If anyone can help me out in getting back to the Palisades forum, please post your replies fright here with step-by-step instructions on accomplishing the feat of getting back to the Palisades forums. Thanks for your help and have a good night.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Count, that happenes a lot to me and it's a totally random thing. Just keeping trying and clicking the bacl button or wait a few minutes. It usually comes back again.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks go out to everyone who posted here. And yeah, I got my Palisades connection back by now, which is a good thing for all those of you who know me.
Thanks again and have a good night.