1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Pam Arciero takes over the O'Neill Puppetry Conference

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Phillip, Jun 11, 2003.

1. Phillip Administrator

2. Muppet Pro New Member

I know, It was In The Paper.

And The Cool Thing Is, The O' Neill puppery Group is in CT where I'm at. It's Just a half a hour away from where I live.
  3. Phillip Administrator

Will you be going Eric? If so, let us know how it goes. Some of the puppeteers at the conference have gone on to work on many Henson productions like Sesame Street, Bear in the Big Blue House and others. It should be a great experience.
  4. matleo Active Member

thanks for posting the article, Phil. it's good to see the conference get some press. I attended the conference back in'99 and it's a great experience for puppeteers. There's such a range of experience and expertise in all of the attendees and the sucha magnificent learning experience. I plan on going up for the performances Sat. night so I'll try to post later in the week to let you guys know how the performances go. i'm really excietd to see hwta this year's crop of attendees cooks up and of course it's always great to see some old friends.

--Matt
  5. Phillip Administrator

Sounds great Matt!
  6. Muppet Pro New Member

Mybe, I'm Not Sure. That's were I Meet Jane (Nebel) Henson, Heather Henson & Marty Robinson.

So That Could Explane Why I went Up The The Microphone to say "Hi" and if she remembered me from The O'nell Theater When I went To Muppet Fest. :)
  7. Phillip Administrator

Ah... yes I remember that. Now it all becomes clear.