1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Pam Arciero takes over the O'Neill Puppetry Conference

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Phillip, Jun 11, 2003.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

2. matleo

matleo Active Member

thanks for posting the article, Phil. it's good to see the conference get some press. I attended the conference back in'99 and it's a great experience for puppeteers. There's such a range of experience and expertise in all of the attendees and the sucha magnificent learning experience. I plan on going up for the performances Sat. night so I'll try to post later in the week to let you guys know how the performances go. i'm really excietd to see hwta this year's crop of attendees cooks up and of course it's always great to see some old friends.

--Matt
  3. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Sounds great Matt!