Paps

RedDragon

Reaction score
*radio turns on*

Welcome to my talk show. I'm RedDragon and this is PAPS.

What is PAPS you ask? It is the Pluto As a Planet Society: Fighting science and striving for familiarity...

My Very Exceptional Mother Just Served Us Nine Pizzas. As a kid I used this simple phase to remember the order of the planets. Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto. Everyone one was taught and learned that there where nine planets and none of us questioned this fact...But now my world, or should I say universe, has been turned upside down. Now they tell me Pluto is longer a planet. That it is not up to snuff with the qualifications. I say Pluto has been doing a fine job at being a planet. It must be hard to be so far from the sun, all alone out there, having to deal with the short jokes. But he has hung in there and done his best. I think its unfair to fire him after his hundreds of years of good service...

But now let's here from our viewers...

<presses a button>

Hello caller 1, you're on PAPS. What have you got to say on the matter?...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah hi, this is D'Snowth of some of you now know where I live thanks to a bunch of jerks. Do you take requests?

RedDragon

Reaction score
......requests? This is talk radio...We don't play music...Do have anything to say on the matter of Pluto being a planet?

RedDragon

Reaction score
<nods gravely> We all do my friend. We all do...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Now a moment of silence for our deseased (I dont think I spelled that right) friend Pluto.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Sgt Floyd said:
Now a moment of silence for our deseased (I dont think I spelled that right) friend Pluto.
Well I would like to offer my most sincere condolences to Mickey, Donald, Goofy and the rest of the gang on the recent passing of our friend Pluto. Furryredmonster was right. He's going to be sadly missed:cry:

Sorry Red Dragon. I couldn't resist that one. But seriously may I say that as far as I'm concerned Pluto is definitely a true planet.

RedDragon

Reaction score
RD: We have a special guest today...Pluto is he to tell us what he feels about the matter...Welcome Pluto. Thank you for joining us today.

Pluto: Woof!

Pluto: Woof woof!

*muffled voice* RD: That's the wrong Pluto!

*muffled voice* What?

*muffled voice* RD: I wanted the planet not the dog!

Pluto: Roof!

*muffled voice* Who called the wrong Pluto?!

*Very muffled voice* Sorry...

*muffled voice* RD: Oh bother...

*muffled voice* Just keep going...

RD: So...Pluto...how do you feel about the demotion of the planet by the same name?

Pluto: Wroof, woof rof arf bark bark arf garf barf. Woof woof!

RD: Ri-ight...Caller #3 you're on with Pluto...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Uh yeah, I'd like a large supreme with stuft crust, and an extra side of the ranch and garlic sauce, and a large coke to go.

RedDragon

Reaction score
<headslap> Wrong number...<hangs up>
Caller #2 you're on...