Paranormal Muppets

Misskermie

Reaction score
HA HA HA HA HA!

Last one made me laugh a lot.

Becky better have been making conversation...
Don't make me go Miss Piggy on her. :mad:

LOL More please!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 7
The Gremlin came out. It was not much bigger than Kermit.It had a little white stripe on its head.
"That must be it!"Kermit said. "Now shoot!" The Muppets were about to shoot the Gremlin and transport it to Monster prision. However before Stripe could've been caught, he jumped into a swimming pool.
"Oh he probably drowned!"Piggy said hopefully.
"No drown!"Stripe said coming up. "I multiply!"
"Oh!"said Fozzie. "I always hated math."
"I think he means it reproduces in.....water!"Dominic said. More Gremlins came out and started chasing the Muppets.
"I'm closing this pool up!"Gobo said.
"Why? This is gonna be fun!"Gonzo said. Stripe drank a potion turning him into a giant spider.
"Still think it's fun?"asked Annie Sue.
"Oh it can only eat Muppet-sized victims."Gonzo said.
"Umm we're Muppet-sized,"said Jaz. "
"Oh that's very irrelavant."Gonzo said. Dominic grabbed onto Gonzo's arm and pulled his friend along.
"Ok!"Fozzie said. "At least it can't get us in here!"
"Muppets-Caca!"a gremlin said.
"Yikes!"said Kermit. "The smaller ones still can though!"
"Great!"said Boober sarcastically. "This is the perfect way to die."
"Hey!"Piggy said. "An electric gun!" They did all have electric guns.
"Hmmmm,"Jaz, Collete, Colleen, and Dominic said. They all had an idea.
"Water guns out!"Jaz said.
"What are you kids doing?"Piggy asked. "We're going to be killed!"
"Don't you know science?"asked Colleen.
"Electricity and water don't mix! It's a conductor of electricity"said Dominic.
"Right! That's why they tell you. Never ever put your blow dryer in the shower!"said Colette.
"Oh!"Piggy said. "Note to self. Use this to get rid of Miss Mousey."
"Piggy!"cried Kermit.
"That's not very nice,"Wembley said.
"Oh all right."Piggy said before turning to Dominic and Jaz. "Go on! Drench them. Go go!" They all squirted the Muppets before frying them. The Gremlins were quickly destroyed.
"Hey look!"Scooter said."A clue in the sky. Seek out!" He read a mesage in the sky.
"What could it mean?"asked Red.
"Hi!"a young man said. "My name's Billy and this is my girlfriend Kate and our Mogwai Gizmo. We saw you kill those Gremlins! Gizmo got wet and those things ate after midnight to become Gremlins. Luckily we took Gizmo to a vet who gave him shots so he won't multiply when he gets wet anymore. We kind of got to the office late and had to wait for an appointment yesterday. Then a clumsy oaf got Gizmo wet."
"See folks?"asked Walter. "This is why punctality is important. Well our work here is done."
"Yes,"said Jaz."But what does "Seek Out"mean?"

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 8
"We did it Bunsen and we have a clue to our mystery!"Kermit said. "It's seek out."
"What could it mean?"Bunsen wondered. "Now there are mysterious child disappearances in England. I want you to go there straight away."
"Ok!"Dominic said."He opened a book out of curosity under the table.
"I know this book!"Dominic said.
"Me too! It's the Witches!"Jaz said.
"Which is about Witches that hate kids so much they disguise themselves as ordinary ladies ladies and they try to turn them into mice!"Colleen said.
"That's right!"Collette said. "Hmmm.... the Grand High witchs kind of looks like Morticia Addams!" Fozzie and Dominic looked at the cover.
"I guess so!"they both said. "But that's beside the point! We don't have time for this."
"So let's go stop the Witches!"Jaz said.
Authors note-Colette's comment is a refrence to the actress Anjelica Huston who played the Grand High Witch in the movie version of the Witches and Morticia in the movie version of The Addams Family and its sequel Addams Family Values.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 9
"Ok so we have to stop the Witches, but how?"asked Fozzie.
"Pour water on them and watch them melt,"said Gonzo.
"No Gonzo that's only in Oz,"said Kermit.
"Drop a house on their heads?"asked Gonzo.
"That's Oz too!"said Piggy.
"Besides how would we do that?"asked Jaz.
"Avada Kedavara?"asked Gonzo.
"No. We need to keep the PG rating."Dominic said.
"Oh curse you and your inability to write an inappropriate story Dominic!"Gonzo said."Go back to your Luke! He's your friend for unknown reasons."
"Well go back to your alien planet Gonzo!"Jaz said. "We need a gig and Dominic's giving us one!"
"Hey stop alienating others!"Fozzie said.
"Stop making jokes at important times!"Dominic said to Fozzie. "Wait a minute. The Witch is behind this. She wants us to start fighting each other instead of her."
"You're right!"said Piggy. "Kermie you're too cowardly to commit. Fozzie your jokes stink. Gonzo I really don't like you. Jaz you're too obsessed with gaming. Dominic you're a pushover and....."
"We can tell you mean those insults Piggy,"said Dominic. Everyone else nodded.
"Ok now let's go kill that witch!"Piggy said.
"Hello Muppets!"a voice said. The Grand High Witch stood with her witch cronies.
"Stupid Muppets that answer back. Must burn until they're bones are black. "
"Oh dear,"Becky said. "Somebody hold my hand. I don't want to die!"
"Foolish Muppets with brains must sizzle into fiery flames. Idotic Muppets like you must roast upon the barbecue."
"I need makeup,"Piggy said picking up the mirror.
"Muppets who dare to say I'm wrong will not be with us very long."The Grand High Witch finished. Sparks came from her eyes, but hit Piggy's mirror and fried her and all of the witches instead.
"Hooray for Piggy!"cheered her friends.
"Yes hooray me. What have I done?"asked Piggy.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Ha! I love piggy's insults!
And I love how clueless she was at the end.
More please!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Hi I'm sorry it's been a while!
Ch. 10
"The enemy,"read Dominic. "Now what?"
"I don't know,"Jaz said.
"Feed me,"came a voice.
"Oh no it's Audrey Two!"Fozzie said.
"The man-eating plant that sings to its victims before they become lunch?"Gonzo asked. "Cool!"
"Gonzo!"Kermit said. "We have to beat this plant."
"Beat! Good one! Why not turnip?"
"NO more vegetable jokes!"Audrey Two ordered bring Gobo to its mouth.
"Why me?"Gobo asked.
"Dominic said so,"Mokey said. The plant put Gobo in its mouth.
"Lettuce escape!" Fozzie said. THe pun was so horrible the plant spit up Gobo and died instantly.
"That was easy!"Piggy said.
"Easy for you to say,"Gobo said fainting.
"Oh look!" Jaz said. "Disguised as a friend."
"Seek out the enemy...disguised as a friend! No!" Jaz said.
"You!"Dominic said going up to Becky.
"You?"asked Fozzie.
"You."said Piggy too bored by this to pay any attention whatsoever.
"Me,"Becky said smiling.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Welcome back, Dominic
Welcomw back welcome back welcome back
Welcome back Dominic

Well, it looks like another update from Mr.Dominic himself. Cool! This chapter was creppy and unbearable. More please!

P.S: I wonder who Becky is?

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 11
"Halloween is about to come!"Becky said giggling. "And you're all right where I want you!" Let me see the witches' claw. The Gremlin's bone. The plant's vine. It's complete!"She stuffed the disgusting bits of monster DNA into her mouth.
"My powers are complete!"she growled. "I must drain joy so I can become all powerful! I am Darkness and Fear! I shall reign forever. I played each of you like a harp!"
"I don't think you want to summon a marshmallow man!"Fozzie said.
"No you fool! I'm going to kill you all!"
"Why?"asked Fozzie.
"Because if any joy exisits it threatens me! Don't take it personally I'm going to destroy Mickey Mouse tomorrow...weather permitting."Becky said.
"Becky why will you do this?"asked Kermit.
"People love you. Every last one of you has. given them dreams! Made them laugh! And made them feel less freaky then they are!"She said addressing all the Muppets particularly Kermit, Fozzie, and Dominic. "I almost took over until 1976. Your show debuted. It was fun, ridiculous, but it did its job to entertain and pacify people. So if you survive...then the happiness will be to high for me to cause my chaos. So I must destroy you!"
"Not a bad backstory,"Fozzie said.
"Yeah? Some people think it's forced, but what do they know? Now without further a do here we go!"she said slowly turning into a huge demon only her eyes showed it was still her.
"We're doomed!"Boober said.
"For once dahlin you're right!"Becky said laughing manically.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
GAHHHHHHH! Bechy is evil! I predicted it right. More please before I go insane.