1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Party Monster

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by purplegrover, May 15, 2002.

1. purplegrover New Member

I'm trying to help someone out with a Sesame-Street related question.

Does anybody know who the monster was on the 1986-1987 season of Sesame Street who always wanted to party?

I am stumped.

Thanks for your help.
  2. Link Hogthrob New Member

Don't quote me...

I think this same topic was brought up EONS ago in the old forum...now, like I said -- don't quote me, but I think the monster's name was Leo.
    I'm sure someone will come along soon enough to either affirm or correct me on that!

Hope that helps!
    Jim
  3. SCOOTER_101 New Member

Why do you think the charachter only lasted a brief time?
  4. Link Hogthrob New Member

here's my idea...

Well, think about Don Music banging his head on the piano or Roosevelt Franklin -- a minority in a very rowdy classroom.

In an increasingly PC world, we can't offend and don't want to encourage bad behavior.
    Maybe Leo was too much a "crazy party guy"....I don't agree with that, but I'm just saying what might have ran through some PC mind. Kind of sad I think!

I'm sure that Leo's parties wouldn't have gotten as out of hand as most of the house parties I've gone to in college! :p

Jim
  5. Joggy Member

Re: Don't quote me...

Yep, it's Leo - and he was performed by Richard Hunt.
  6. SCOOTER_101 New Member

Does anyone have any episodes on tape with this charachter in them?