Passed my road test!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hey guys! I know I haven't been able to be around as much with school and work but last Thrusday November 6th I passed my road test. yeah I took my time on taking it, seeing i'm 20 years old an all. I got my permit when I was 18! LOL i've always been scared to drive...still am, but i'm taking it slow for now.

Zach) Rowlf the, dog would could kinda drive a car, Dog.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congratulations Zack! Wonderful news. I admire you for being smart enough to wait.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
COOL!

Don't go too slow on the interstate though, you might get run over. Happens to me all the time. Knocks my hair off my head...

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
LOL, dont feel bad, sounds like my story! Im 18, just got my permit in september, and the way it looks I just might be 20 when I get mine also LOL GO US! :excited:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Congratulations! I'm 22, and I still haven't even gotten the nerve to try for a permit. Not that getting the permit itself would be all that stressful, but I don't want to do anything to put myself closer to that license... Is there such a thing as autophobia?
Erin

tiggie0686

Reaction score
Congrats!

You guys, this post actually made me feel so much better! I'm 17 and still don't have my license. And in my neighborhood, that's just pathetic. It's crazy, like every family here gives their kids a car on their 16th birthday except for mine. Not that I'm complaining, it's just I get so much crap from everyone because I still don't drive yet, especially from my neighbor who thinks she's all that and a bag of chips cause she's a year younger than me and already has a car and license. SO, reading this made me feel like I'm not the oldest person in the world without their license! Thanks! :flirt: *hugs*

jediX

Reaction score
I've had my permit since I was 15, I think. I was huge into driving back when I first got my license after I turned 16 but then it happened.

I was driving my Mom's 99' Dodge Caravan, stopped at a red light waiting to turn right after the opposing traffic finished going when a guy in one of those huge trucks rammed into the back of me. I got whiplash, glass got thrown into the front seat, and and my foot not been on the brake and had I been looking back, I would have been knocked into oncoming traffic and killed or blinded & scarred by the glass.

So I didn't drive for nearly two years after that. But because I have to commute myself to college since I chose against living on campus I got a car and faced my fear of driving. I've been doing fine and enjoying it :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
tiggie0686 said:
Congrats!

You guys, this post actually made me feel so much better! I'm 17 and still don't have my license. And in my neighborhood, that's just pathetic. It's crazy, like every family here gives their kids a car on their 16th birthday except for mine. Not that I'm complaining, it's just I get so much crap from everyone because I still don't drive yet, especially from my neighbor who thinks she's all that and a bag of chips cause she's a year younger than me and already has a car and license. SO, reading this made me feel like I'm not the oldest person in the world without their license! Thanks! :flirt: *hugs*

Hey don't reget it but I'm 22 and still don't have my permit or license. I want to drive. I have a friend that don't have his license but he past the writen part just not the other. It **** me off. He only drive to work or to the store down the road but my mom won't let me drive to my work which is only 2 or 3 blocks from my house. I hate asking my mom for rides to lunch or to work because I can tell when I ask. she's like, :attitude: "I guess." Just not like Sam here. I just wished I could. I can drive I just know if I know there is an easy was to make it better to understand. I'm never been that good when it come to studing when I have to read and remember all the stuff that I need to know. I told her that I would rather be able to be shown how not read and remember. I'm real good at remembering when I see something then reading it. Hope she understand me. :frown:

I'll keep pricteing at work w/ the truck.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
congrats! I've been practicing driving (permit? who needs a permit?) even though my birthday is in may. I can get my permit at 15 1/2 (MONDAY!) With how much my parents run me around, I'll be glad to be able to lighten their burden of driving me EVERYWHERE (we live far in the country!) and I might be attending a school a couple hours away next year, so I need to be able to drive, although not having the responsibility would be nice!