Patsy Ann on Britain's Got Talent

Schfifty

Reaction score
I just discovered that back in May, this little blue girl with a New York-like accent named Patsy May (and I just realized I mistakenly typed "Ann" in the title instead of "May") "auditioned" on Britain's Got Talent, on stage, and succeeded. She later in the season did a phenomenal performance of "All That Jazz" accompanied by several dancers. She even made a costume change in just less than ten seconds! It has to be seen to be believed.

Has anyone else heard about this? How far did she go in the season? Who built her? And the biggest question is...who performs her?

Last edited:

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
She was built by Gluvets and is performed by Laura Bacon. She made it to the semi-finals. Originally she was performing on the show anonymously (her identity was a bit of a mystery for a couple weeks), but she's since been interviewed in the British press under her own name.

Schfifty

Reaction score
That's intriguing! At first, I thought she was like one of those Whatnot puppets (I'm not even sure if the Whatnot factory in New York still is operating). But I can now see why she was built by the guy who runs Gluvets—they're from the UK, where the show is based.

Did she have any other performances on the show?