1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Pattern Question

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by Skeet, Mar 11, 2004.

1. Skeet

Skeet New Member

I was wondering does anybody know of a full size blacklight puppet pattern? :confused: I guesse it doesn't neccessarily have to be a black light pattern. This one pattern was made out of foam for most of it and then the head was just a normal puppet. It is run by 2 people. I use to have one but i lost it somewhere and now i'm busy trying to search through my house and find it again. It would be a whole lot easier just to find it on the internet. I'm not sure if i really can find another one though. Sorry i just keep jabbering!

Thanx for your help
    nikki
  2. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Well-Known Member

If it's a generic "person puppet" you can probably purchase a pattern through a one of several companies. Search the forum for "puppet building pattern" and you should find threads with all the necessary info.