Paul Rugg

The 11th UrRu

Reaction score
Gotta say Im impressed with his Puppet Up performances, seems like a natural funny guy who can bring it out in his characters, a lot like Barretta.

His scenes are not crap blah, blah...

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
I agree, Paul Rugg is a great performer and has a great comedic sensibility and style. He's a great Puppet Up! performer and an excellent addition to the Henson Company family.

And if you're a Paul Rugg fan then you won't want to miss The Jim Henson Company's latest project entitled "Sam Plenty" when it hits the web sometime in the next year. Henson is currently producing a web-series titled "Sam Plenty". The show was created and director by Paul Rugg. Henson revealed some information on the project at Comic-Con and it sounds very exciting.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I love seeing Paul Rugg with the Muppets..... I love it! I've always been a fan of the Early WB cartoons like Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain, and Freakazoid. And now to see him working with these guys, it's just wonderful!

BTW, anyone think that if he used the Manny the Uncanny voice, he could be the perfect person to be recast as Marvin Suggs?