PBS Retro

ssetta

Reaction score
I don't know how many of you notice, but there is a new channel on Roku called PBS Retro. As you may have guessed, it has some old shows on PBS. As for right now, Sesame Street is not one of them, nor is any Sesame Workshop programming. It has Mister Rogers, Reading Rainbow, Zoboomafoo, Kratt's Creatures, and Thomas and Friends. I think they only have 10 shows of each and they keep repeating them. So it's not that exciting so far, but the channel is still fairly new. So do you think there's a chance that it COULD have Sesame Street in the future?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Wow! That is incredible news. I have thought of this concept in my head for a long time. Just wish it were a real channel on broadcast TV.

datman24

Reaction score
No Puzzle Place, no Lamb Chop, no Carmen Sandiego, no any other show I can't legally access elsewhere, no thanks.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Something tells me this service is going to be pretty selective with the shows that will pop up on there.

But if in the near future we get more retro stuff like “Shining Time Station,” “Puzzle Place” and “Carmen Sandiego,” I’m down for that. Otherwise I’ll just enjoy the fan recordings I can find of the latter two shows.