PBS taking over the world

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I made up this story while running the mile in gym class

[Part 1]

all of the shows on PBS are taking over the world, Mr. Rogers was in on it, so are the Telletubbies, Sesame Street, Arthur, Barney, Santa Claus, Big Foot, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, even Elvis was in on it

Santa Claus was in charge of information, there were certain people they thought might figure them out, fortunately all of these suspects have kids, so Santa gave them toys with microphones and cameras to keep an eye out for such suspects. There was still those who continued to gather information, that's where the Easter Bunny came in, he had special eggs that contained computer viruses, the eggs would attach to computers and wipe out the data they had gathered. The tooth fairy was the accountant, PBS had to hire citizens to help them with their plans, so that if they were ever caught, their plans could still be carried on, so the tooth fairy would deliver money to these citizens in exchange for computer programs cleverly disguised as baby teeth.

stay tuned for part 2, where we explain Mr. Rogers, Big Foot, and Elvis

Gonzo14

Reaction score
whoa, someone actually replied to this, I don't have time right now to post part 2, but I'll put it up tomorrrow afternoon

Gonzo14

Reaction score
[Part 2] Finance

In the 70s, when PBS was just starting their plan, Elvis joined them, Early recordings of his songs had subliminal messages to people to send money to the PBS company. Big Foot was also in on it, besides being used for construction work on some of their buildings and machines. They let a few people see Big Foot, to start the rumor, which would lead to souvenirs, exhibits all about Big Foot, which was also another front for world domination. Now Mr. Rogers was the head of the whole operation, all the secret files and plans were hidden in the little puppet world. The secret base of operations for PBS was hidden in Antarctica, so Mr. Rogers was often cold, which explains the sweaters he wore

Part 3 will explain the Teletubbies, Barney, and our favorite Sesame Street characters