Peanut butter and crayons

jellyman kelly

Reaction score
you know i do....

was anyone else distressed watching this, untill the baby got her milk and calmed down?

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Boober_Gorg said:
Are you kidding? The crayons film was AWESOME!! I haven't seen it in years, but I remember it fondly. It starts with a little girl drawing a picture with a crayon, and there's a close-up short of her face as she looks at the crayon up close, and that fades to a series of shots in a crayon factory.
I vaguely remember one about crayons, maybe I am thinking of 2 sepearate ones though. I remember one with a little girl who draws a picture of her friend then she says look at all the beautiful colours I used to draw this picture of my friend ---- thats what I remember anyway.

I also remember a crayon one in a crayon factory, I remember it very vaguely though.
:smile:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I know this is a little off topic (sorry) but this thread reminded me of another live action thing in sesame street. Does anyone remember the segment where they got all the kids somewhere to plan a childrens playground then they all got together and built it. I used to like this segment, I dont know why but I think its because it looked fun. :smile:

I also remember that dog who used to dress up and had hands, that was pretty clever. :big_grin:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Frazzle said:
there was a clip about swimming like a frog, that had a catchy chorus line of: "La-di-da-di-oh, La-di-da-di-oh, La-di-da-di-oh-day!" Does anybody remember the clip on how a saxaphone is made?
Memories are just flooding back. I remember that song you are talking about a little bit and I remember it annoyed the **** out of me, lol.
I also remember the saxophone one, very vaguely though. Did this include the saxophone being lifted out of this shiny liquid stuff in a factory, thats the part that I remember!

This must be the thread of memories! :smile:

Frazzle

Reaction score
Now that I think of it, more live action clips are coming back to me. "Your my baby, my beautiful baby" "I'm Pretty" (what I am is pretty) "everybody sleeps" "we all sing with the same voice" "what do you do with a fruit?" (they're juicy & healthy & cute...) So many memories are coming back to me. Anyone have any others to add to the list?

Frazzle

Reaction score
jellyman kelly said:
you know i do....

was anyone else distressed watching this, untill the baby got her milk and calmed down?

Oh man, I was thinking the same thing the last time I saw that clip. That baby looked so upset & fussy, as if they didn't feed it for a week, just so they could get such an urgent response for milk. It was a little unnerving. :frown:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Frazzle said:
Now that I think of it, more live action clips are coming back to me.So many memories are coming back to me. Anyone have any others to add to the list?
What about these, here some more I thought of:
We all eat - (or something like that)
one about marmasets and it had a song that went something like, "wouldnt it be great to be a marmaset". Im not sure if thats right but something like that.

I remember when I was young watching sesame street that some of the live clips without puppets really annoyed me, lol.

Frazzle

Reaction score
drspy00 said:
What about these, here some more I thought of:
We all eat - (or something like that)

I think I know what song you are referring to. "Everybody likes to eat." It shows all different creatures eating. I forgot about that one until you reminded me.
:cool:

jellyman kelly

Reaction score

Originally posted by Frazzle
"Oh man, I was thinking the same thing the last time I saw that clip. That baby looked so upset & fussy, as if they didn't feed it for a week, just so they could get such an urgent response for milk. It was a little unnerving."

eep, you never think about that as a kid do ya?
i once heard of something like this happening, except it involved a baby bear, honey(?) and a band(?) trying for a particular noise they knew the bear could make....

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I know this is a little off topic once again but Does anyone remember an animated clip where someone needs to cross a bridge and someone stands there and says "Nobody crosses this bridge but me, unless you answer my questions 3"
Anyone remember this?