Peanut butter

BEAR

Reaction score
Just curious: What type of peanut butter do you prefer? Do you like the old fashioned real peanut butter that you are supposed to keep refrigerated, or the somewhat dryer brand you keep in the pantry (like JIF and Skippy)??

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I eat almond or cashew butter. I'm allergic to peanuts. But also I'm partial to the creamy style of the nut butters. I don't like the little pieces that get stuck between my teeth.

Fav sandwich is a tree nut butter with bananas. :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I like JIF Creamy. I can't stand chuncky.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I like Jif I suppose. I'm not allergic to peanut butter, but if I eat too much I get sick. I do like it though. Sometimes I like chunky and sometimes I like creamy.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Back when I could eat p-nut butter, I used to eat Peter Pan creamy with honey in it. Last year I started getting weird reactions when I ate the stuff, so I had to stop. Not like, I look at a peanut, and suddenly I'm gonna die, but it's not pleasent.

Oooh! And I love blackberry jelly with my sandwich too! It's really tasty.

wes

Reaction score
I like Jiffy some times I eat Skippy, and I use Reese to make candy at Christmas time! I like to keep it room temperature.

wes

Reaction score
No my friend they have Reese's Peanut Butter, I look but couldn't find any,they use to make a spreadable peanut butter>

wes

Reaction score
It's good to Yummie:smile:

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
I guess I like the Pantry style Chunky Peanut Butter the best. Never really had the other kind.