Pee Wee's Playhouse @ Five Below for $5!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I went to my local Five Below today and picked up Pee Wee's Playhouse #2 (Seasons 3-5) for five bucks! 22 episodes on 5 DVDs! It's a steal, anyone who's a fan of the show needs to check it out. Normal retail is selling this set for $35! :concern::excited:

Redsonga

Reaction score
I went to my local Five Below today and picked up Pee Wee's Playhouse #2 (Seasons 3-5) for five bucks! 22 episodes on 5 DVDs! It's a steal, anyone who's a fan of the show needs to check it out. Normal retail is selling this set for $35! :concern::excited:
*lol* If I had even heard of that store I would :sympathy: *sigh*

Drtooth

Reaction score
They just opened these stores up around me, but they're too far for me to get to. Which sucks, due to all the stores I see closed and rebuilt being sports stores or pet stores. I mean, they would really clean up in one of the 2 places that TRU closed down.

Also, I just wanna say, what ever happened to the "Special Edition" versions that Paul Ruebens was talking about? They were supposed to have interviews and commentary.... are these ever gonna happen?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Why didn't I find this site sooner?

Pee Wee's Big Adventure was amazing. I always wanted a replica bike from that.
Oh man, I totally pimped out my bike when Pee Wee's Big Adventure came out. I put streamers on, a propeller, a lions head, a horn, and used road flares to look like rocket boosters.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
That is awesome. I never thought of the road flares.

Time to hit ebay and see if I can find a bike to pimp.
I can tell you from experience, used road flares are much safer then live bottle rockets. Lol!

Drtooth

Reaction score
What else do these stores usually have? Anything good? What other DVD's would I be expected to find there (If I can ever get to the one they just opened on the high way... All I'm saying... 2 closed down TRU's, empty for 2 years... perfect place to put ONE of them)

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Usually whatever DVDs they have are fullscreen, but they currently have a couple Nightmare On Elm Street movies, stuff like Independence Day and The Big Lebowski and Best Of SNL cast members. They rotate their stock fairly often.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Found one... went there... no Pee Wee. However, I did find TMNT FF volume 1, which I was looking to get for a while. Didn't pick it up though... they had enough for me to wait until next time, though.