People lately.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
For the past 6 months or so I been noticeing that everyone on the net not her personally but people in general have been somewhat rude. I used to post fan fiction on here some time ago, and I always got at least one responce sometimes 2, and now no one responcd to anything I do... nothing. Beceause it's what not good enough. It was poorly written yeah sorry I'm no english professor.
My writing style hasent changed I think the people have. I used to get help with my work and it seems like no one wants to do that. For the FEAR of hurting my feleings? You won't hurt my feelings as long as youre nice about it.
I thought that was the whole point of posting fan fiction was to get constructive crita. Ever wonder why I don't post comments on FFs? Because no one dose the same for me. I'm sure youre a wonderful writer, everyoen got so stuck up that I can't seem to getmy foot inthe door anymore. I feel like a stranger.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well Zelda, this is, unfortunately, the kind of world we live in today; apparently manners are out and rudeness is in.

King Jim

Reaction score
I agree with you D'Snowth. Your right. When I buy stuff off ebay people are always being rude to me. But I'm glad that no one here is like that. Everyone here is nice and kind to everyone. We are like an online family.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I'm sorry you don't feel like your fanfiction is getting read. I read almost all fanfiction on here, but I don't post because I can never give any criticism.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Somtime I just feel like I have no right to talk. I mean, I've never done it so I don't even know if I'm even any good at it or not. It's like "ok, lets see if I could do a better job or somthing" before I say anything at all.

But I understand what you mean, though.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
I'm not a rude kind of person, but we have to remember " nobody's perfect "... we all have our bad days. I do agree some people may have rude recently.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Personally, it shouldn't matter what others think, if YOU think it's good, then that should be good enough. I mean, I posted a parody on here and nobody really commented on it but do I care? No, not really. It would have been nice, but it didn't have to happen. As long as I know that I did a good job that's all that matters. I don't think it's rude that they don't respond, and I don't think that it's that people don't like it. Maybe they like it, but can't say whether it's good or bad. Don't let it bother you and keep on keepin on.

Daniel

Teheheman

Reaction score
zeldazipple said:
That dose not help.
Why not? I'm just saying that if you think it's good, then it shouldn't matter if anybody responds or not. Just because nobody said anything, doesn't mean that they don't like it. Just be glad that you wrote something good and win or lose, you should be proud of whatever you've done. The best critic you can have is yourself man.

Daniel