People lately.

MWoO

Reaction score
Why is it that no one commenting on your work means they are rude? Maybe they just have nothing to say about. I don't see how not commenting on it makes people rude.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Don't judge people by people on the internet. Someone might say something on here not meaning it to be rude but because it is written and not spoken communication sometimes things can be taken the wrong way.

People in general are pretty selfish, if they are not selfish they are just busy with their lives and don't have much time to post on forums. I feel the same way with things I have spent lots of time on and noone comments or acknowledges it, it doesn't mean its not good or they don't like it. The fact is, people just don't care! Or they just don't have time. It is very easy to think its a problem with you though but its not.

I remember Dr Phil (it happened to be on TV) was saying to someone on his show because they were self conscious, he said if you realised how seldom people thought about you, you would not worry about what they think. And its a good example.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey Muppetsdownunder, haven't seen you in a while!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Nice to see you too, I have been here, just not that often and I haven't been posting. I'm surprised someone remembers me. :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Nice to meet you Muppetsdownunder. I'm Marty. A fellow Aussie muppet lover. :smile:

Oh and Lana. Please don't allow people to get you down. If you ever want to talk about things feel free to PM me.:sympathy: :concern:

messyplace

Reaction score
Maybe people are going for the if you cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all rule.

Teheheman

Reaction score
messyplace said:
Maybe people are going for the if you cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all rule.
Dang, that's kinda harsh. That's what he's trying to say though. The fact that people aren't posting on his Fan fic, means that they aren't that good. I personally think that's not true at all. I think that as long as people are looking at it, you should be glad that you can share your stories with the world. There's always gonna be critics, or people tearin ya down, but they can't tear down what you've already built up.

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Teheheman said:
Dang, that's kinda harsh. That's what he's trying to say though. The fact that people aren't posting on his Fan fic, means that they aren't that good. I personally think that's not true at all. I think that as long as people are looking at it, you should be glad that you can share your stories with the world. There's always gonna be critics, or people tearin ya down, but they can't tear down what you've already built up.

Daniel
Uh Daniel, Zelda's a she.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
It wasnt HIS message personally. If I was talking to a pitcuiare person I would have added a quote.