People lately.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I've always thought it should be mandatory on forums to say male or female to avoid that 'idiot' feeling! :O

D'Snowth

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
I've always thought it should be mandatory on forums to say male or female to avoid that 'idiot' feeling! :O
I think a "gender option" has been suggested/requested NUMEROUS times for this forum.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Yeah...I pushed for it one time, but it just didn't work...Phil said maybe with the next upgrade....and that was a while ago :O

messyplace

Reaction score
Teheheman said:
Dang, that's kinda harsh.

Daniel
Not really, just saying why people might not be giving a comment.

No more harsh than saying all people who havent replied are rude anyway.

Teheheman

Reaction score
messyplace said:
Not really, just saying why people might not be giving a comment.

No more harsh than saying all people who havent replied are rude anyway.
Yeah, but you didn't have to say it that way.

Daniel

messyplace

Reaction score
How else can I say that people might just not want to say anything because they havent got anything nice to say? Anything else would seem nasty...plus I said maybe, not that people definitly were.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I feel even more left out than I did before. Maybe I'm hopeing too much out of this. I cant make a friend I been here for over a year and I still get trested like no one knows me at all.
Bloddy **** this has been a really bad day for me. I'm trying not to get to upset about it but man it seems like when someoen is unhappy in my home everyone has to be. We had a mild arguement this morning over something stupid. It wasnt directed at me personally but I just don't like it when people have a dissagreement. I almost felt like going out for the rest of the day. I'm just venting here.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, don't feel upset. Christmas can be a hard time for many people, its not always rosy and happy, especially for people who don't have families/friends to have Christmas with.