People lately.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I thought I posted enough on here to get at least one Christmas Greeting from someone but I guess I don't count. Don't bother now beecause I'll just think youre doing it out of symphaey. I want to be friends with you guys but I dont know how to be included. I have left my email address severial times and no one is interested in contacting me at all.

Muppetsdownunder said:
Sorry to hear that, don't feel upset. Christmas can be a hard time for many people, its not always rosy and happy, especially for people who don't have families/friends to have Christmas with.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
I never read the fan fiction, ever.

*ducks as people start throwing squash at me*

WHAT?! I dont... I guess I just dont get into it like most of you, not that its not good (Zelda) has nothing to do weather or not its good. I just dont read it, not my thing.

Thats my story and im stickin to it, lol

SOOO... because I dont/didnt read your stuff, Ill give you a hug... and an imaginary sticker! its a scrach and sniff one! *hugs* dont give up! im sure its wonderful!

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
also, Happy Birthday! (I just saw that it was) you were born on christmas?

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Yes I am Born on Christmas.
It's not just the fan fics. I just wanted to make a few friends on here, and I always feel like a stranger.

Krazedmuppet said:
also, Happy Birthday! (I just saw that it was) you were born on christmas?

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
I post on here a bunch and I feel like a stranger sometimes... the friends I have made are really.. kinda random on here. It was a weird thing that I met JediX, or ChristyB, or Beau, or Barry, or billbubbleguy. Like I dont think they started talking to me just because of what I posted... I actualy dont know why... guess it doesnt matter, good freinds with them now!

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Must be nice... I don't think of myself as a horrable person I just want peopel to like me and for some reason it seems like they don't. I want to know people too.

Krazedmuppet said:
I post on here a bunch and I feel like a stranger sometimes... the friends I have made are really.. kinda random on here. It was a weird thing that I met JediX, or ChristyB, or Beau, or Barry, or billbubbleguy. Like I dont think they started talking to me just because of what I posted... I actualy dont know why... guess it doesnt matter, good freinds with them now!

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
well, im sure there are plenty of people on here who would be more than happy to be your friend. Heck, if you IM, just look at the profiles and get them, I really think thats how I started talking to most of the people on here. but posting on here like this thread doesnt help much (I know your unhappy and upset, please dont take that the wrong way, but as a friend, Im going to tell you the truth) just be your sweet little self and im sure with a little help youll find those friends youve been waiting for. (feel free to add me, but im not going to be on much longer tonight, work tomarrow- also I may not be on much for the next 2 weeks, my fiancee is home, its strange im even on now. But Ill will eventualy pop in and out)

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I have done that in the past and it got no where fast. I know this dosen thelp but I'm feel like im being treated like crap and I didnt ask for it.
steppup_productions@hotmail.com

Krazedmuppet said:
well, im sure there are plenty of people on here who would be more than happy to be your friend. Heck, if you IM, just look at the profiles and get them, I really think thats how I started talking to most of the people on here. but posting on here like this thread doesnt help much (I know your unhappy and upset, please dont take that the wrong way, but as a friend, Im going to tell you the truth) just be your sweet little self and im sure with a little help youll find those friends youve been waiting for. (feel free to add me, but im not going to be on much longer tonight, work tomarrow- also I may not be on much for the next 2 weeks, my fiancee is home, its strange im even on now. But Ill will eventualy pop in and out)

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Don't take things personally. I have been on this forum off and on for years as you probably can see but I don't get Christmas or birthday greetings, either do I expect it. I don't even get that from friends ive got in real life. I don't know that many people from here either, theres only a few people ive talked to on msn, yahoo or aim over the years.

Do you have msn, aim, yahoo or skype? thats a good way to chat to people and get to know them. ill talk to you on there if you have either of those programs.

But the thing you have to remember is its Christmas, theres probably less people on here, online at all they are all with their families or away from their computer. I'm on here today cos there isnt much else to do.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Christmas or not this always happens.
Yes I do have yahoo and msn.