1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Pepe Avatar

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by King Prawn, Dec 4, 2002.

1. King Prawn

King Prawn New Member

I just want to thank Cory for this cool avater he made for, i found it hard just trying to get in up, i can just imagine how hard it's got to me to make.

Once again thanks Cory
  2. King Prawn

King Prawn New Member

oops

Sorry, with all the excitment of my new avatar i've seemed to have put it under Henson Headline, like this would make the headlines... or would it?

could you please move this for me Phil, thanks
  3. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Just moved it for you...
  4. King Prawn

King Prawn New Member

thanks

Thanks Phil
  5. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Glad you like it man!

And for those reading, there is no avatar I cant make...though if you have a URL to a pic you want or a drawing you need modified that is a bit easier^_^
  6. Fozzie

Fozzie New Member

Thanks for the Fozzie avatar Beaker! It's really great!
  7. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

You're welcome Fozzie! Looks snazzy. I have just undiscovered a treasure trove of unreleased/exclusive new Muppet pictures, so keep those avatar request coming!
  8. Fozzie

Fozzie New Member

Are there any nice fozzie ones? Not that I'm unhappy with mine but I just wanted to know.:)