Pepe on Craig Ferguson

Erine81981

Reaction score
Its that late night show that Kermit and Pepe came on when Kermit was talking about "Wizard of Oz." All it said was "Night with the Muppets" and it said "Pepe the King Prawn." Just cheak your tv listings. Cerige Ferason. (sorry for the spelling) But Pepe is going to be on and I don't know if its a rerun or what but watch it might be something. Hope everyone see this.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
OMG! The intro was hilarious!

Cool to see that Pepe got so many laughs from the audience too. I'm glad the Muppets have such a great friend in Craig Ferguson, is he a Muppet Show fan or something? He seems to have them as guests a lot, which is friggin' awesome! :excited: :zany: :crazy:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yea I didn't get to record it but I loved it too. Cool to see Pepe on there. It was his first interveiw on late night tv. I didn't catch the first part because my friend was changing it around but I enjoyed every bit of it.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
It could be that Craig is a fan of the Muppets. I know the only late night talk show host who doesn't care for the Muppets is Dave Letterman.

ryan

Ernie101

Reaction score
What does David letterman have against the muppets? Oh well, I actually passed by this show a few nights ago. Very funny..

BEAR

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
It could be that Craig is a fan of the Muppets. I know the only late night talk show host who doesn't care for the Muppets is Dave Letterman.

ryan

Makes sense that he would be the only one if any, because I know that Conan O'Brien has worked with the Muppets a few times (I have seen him in atleast 2 Sesame Street projects) and Leno has had the Muppets as guests. Didn't Kermit guest host The Tonight Show once? I don't know why Letterman wouldn't like the Muppets but for some reason it makes sense to me. He doesn't seem like a very family oriented sort of guy as the others are.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I have no idea why Letterman doesn't like the Muppets. Maybe he just thinks of them as puppets and nothing more.

Kermit did indeed host the Tnoght Show back in the 80's when Johnny Carson was the host.

ryan

Ernie101

Reaction score
Wow, I know people have there own likes and dislikes..but it makes me wonder why he wouldn't really like the muppets..but that's just me wondering so..oh well.

BEAR

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
I have no idea why Letterman doesn't like the Muppets. Maybe he just thinks of them as puppets and nothing more.

Kermit did indeed host the Tnoght Show back in the 80's when Johnny Carson was the host.

ryan
I know but didn't he guest host for Leno as well?

Ernie101

Reaction score
BEAR said:
I know but didn't he guest host for Leno as well?

Yes, a few years ago I believe I saw him on there. Im sure you could find it somewhere.