Pepe Plushes?

beaker

Reaction score
Was there ever a Pepe plush released? All I can find is this one going for $100 on ebay(its 23 inches)
http://i.ebayimg.com/01/!BUymbb!CGk~$(KGrHgoH-EIEjlLl09!jBKPT6782KQ~~_1.JPG

Just wondering if there were any smaller Pepe plushes, and if theres any place I can find one

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Was there ever a Pepe plush released? All I can find is this one going for $100 on ebay(its 23 inches)
http://i.ebayimg.com/01/!BUymbb!CGk~$(KGrHgoH-EIEjlLl09!jBKPT6782KQ~~_1.JPG

Just wondering if there were any smaller Pepe plushes, and if theres any place I can find one
Hey! Igel never revealed their Pepe design, but Nanco did create several sizes. You'd have to poke around Ebay from time to time. Here's a photo someone posted around the forum a while back. The smaller the Pepe the better the likeness. I wasn't wild about these but if they'd been commercially available, I would have gotten one. :rolleyes:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Why on earth did I read the title of this thread as "Pope Blushes" expecting it to be a random discussion about some news article on the Vatican?

Drtooth

Reaction score
My question... have there been any Muppet plush lately? Other than those ugly crane machine ones that popped up months ago. Any muppet plush I find is old Sababa stuff that didn't sell... mostly Animal wearing a Red Sox cap and jersey.

Fluffets

Reaction score
My question... have there been any Muppet plush lately? Other than those ugly crane machine ones that popped up months ago. Any muppet plush I find is old Sababa stuff that didn't sell... mostly Animal wearing a Red Sox cap and jersey.
I have a Sababa Kermit.:big_grin: I've seen sababa piggy on amazon uk though and she looks fairly ugly.