1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Pepe the Prawn

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Carlos, Oct 17, 2002.

1. Carlos

Carlos New Member

Hi

kinda new to this. I have been for the last I donno how long trying to get my hands on a pepe the prawn puppet/doll for someone who adores him.

I've tried every site, link, online shop I can think off but to no avail. Is Pepe the Prawn puppet/doll on the market and if so where can I get him??

I'm living in Dublin in Ireland and I've tried alot of places but still no joy!!

Cheers!

:)
  2. Luke

Luke Active Member

Pepe Iz Sadly Not Available Ok ? Not much chance of one right now either unless Catric/Igel or whatever the heck they are called this week make one. You may be in luck for a Pepe action figure within the next few waves though.

I know, i know - it's a travesty, tell me about it - all i can suggest is to breed a large prawn and draw eyes on it.
  3. Carlos

Carlos New Member

Thanks Luke

Fantastic, now I have to spend the rest of my bloody weekend looking for something else for my girlfriends birthday....

I think a bookmark will suffice!!

Cheers.

Carlos
  4. Luke

Luke Active Member

If she's into any of the other Muppets try Virgin Megastore - they've got some nice small and large plushes of Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo and Animal.