1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Pepe's Official Site(clips, bloopers, etc)

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by beaker, Feb 20, 2003.

1. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

For all the new folks on here, or those that missed it, here is the URL to the only official Pepe site on the web...
    Pepe's Lounge!

One of the coolest Muppet sites Ive seen, its packed with almost all the Long John Silvers commercials, bloopers, and screentests.
    And its got a really neat Flash hangout area! So hang up your hat, put your feet up, and bask in the glory that is ze king prawn, o'kai?

http://ljs.winnercomm.com/pepes_lounge.html
  2. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

thanks i love this site but haven't been there in a while! thanks

Sarah
  3. Jackie

Jackie New Member

I thought they took this down!! CORY IS GOD! :)
  4. Luke

Luke Active Member

Yeah it's a kick butt site. We need more official character sites i reckon !
  5. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Winter is coming, i could use these long john's...okay?
  6. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Definately. Sadly, one of my fave new Muppets *does* have his own official site...unfortunately, well...

http://www.joethearmadillo.com/

*shudders* I can so imagine a *really* cool site for this guy.
    (btw, DONT click on any of the links...a horeendous epileptic myriad of flashing bright colors and 'under construction; will erupt on your screen*
  7. electricmayhem

electricmayhem New Member

Why is it when people give me warnings like that, I still feel the need to click on things anyway.....:)
  8. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Just clicked on one of the links... GAAAAHH GUH GUHGUHGUH GUBHG UGH GUH GHU GUH GUBH GJUH GUH GUH GUH AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGH!

My siezures are acting up again! What's wrong with a simple, this page is under construction... I don't need another Film class flashback!
  9. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

i guess they think they are entertaining you....

Sarah
  10. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

That is officially licensed by the Henson Company? I guess that label doesn't mean much web wise these days. Boggles the mind. :( Those blinking lights could give you a seizure. :p
  11. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Yeah I remember when this site popped online last summer. It is definately official, complete with JHC's lack of eye apeasing flash skills as well. Seriously, whats the point of this site?(moreso, the links? ACK!) I am one of Joe the Armadillo's biggest fans, but man...that site just aint cool. But on the other hand, the Pepe's Lounge site...very cool!
  12. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

yes i love the lounge. the only thing is that isn't all the commercials! they didn't have my favorite!!!!!! oh well i should be happy:D

can anyone get the blooper reels to run??? i can't

Sarah
  13. Luke

Luke Active Member

The Joe site is supposed to be like that - it's a spoof website just made up for his character - as if to say 'hey, i've even got my own website'. It's supposed to be funny.

Pepe's lounge is cool but it isn't an official Pepe site in the same terms as Henson.com - it's just something a licensee's web designers made. It'd be good if Henson made some character sites or even the much talked about site for Muppet fans where they could do a lot of promotional stuff with the charcaters. I think there was serious talk about that.
  14. electricmayhem

electricmayhem New Member

I can't get them to run either...:(
  15. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I have had trouble with the blooper ones too. Others have had problems as well. There's something weird about those particular files/ They only work on some computers.
  16. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

thanks!!!

Sarah
  17. RockSTAR girl

RockSTAR girl Member

mine dont run either