Personality-somthing-some..thing...

Vibs

Reaction score
This is a really weird thread but, I've just been wondering...

Yesterday I started at the Gym/"danish college-ish something". And, it was fun and nice. And something surprised me! I think I was being so much more the person I am here, than the person I've usually been when I was out there among total strangers in the real world. It was like, I had become...um... Vibs. (Not the baby..um... the mad gal from in here ya know?)

Then today... It seemed different. I was a little more quiet and shy-ish. Until we started dancing the ballroom-dancing that is... never mind. ANYWAY! I was just wondering... Who are you guys when you get online? Are you you, yourself, a complete stranger or more like... the inner you you never knew? (Should I make this a poem hehe!!...um... heh... um...)
Somehow -I know this sounds strange- but MC made me more... ME-ish!
What is it with this website!?? Maybe it's the fact that I found out a lot of people are like me and I'm not the only me-ish person on the earth? Maybe it's because of the madness... maybe it's because of the Muppets (which is probably a big part of it) ... maybe this site has magic skills. I don't know.

So... what do you all say? Am I just being a weirdo right now? :stick_out_tongue:

:zany: - Right NOW!?!?

...um....

Danishes ~Vibs.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well Vibs, when I come here I try to be myself, as I am in real life. However, here I'm more open, and more talkative, where as in real life, I'm standofish, and don't trust people.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
It's the magic of the Muppets. Yeah, that's it. :smile:

I'm as crazy in real-life as I am here, talk just as much, and (though it doesn't show up here) I have A.D.D.

What was I talking about again...?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Cool idea. Well, it depends who I'm with. If I'm with alot of people I get really loud and giggly, and when I'm with a few people I'm really low-key and relaxed. I think it's cause I get nervous with alot of people. But I don't have to worry about that on here.
On MC, I like having fun with words. If you were to speak to me in person I doubt I'd come across anywhere near as eloquent as I may seem on here. Between my brain and my mouth, my words get mixed up sometimes! :big_grin:

Vibs

Reaction score
hehehe, that's exactly what I mean. :smile: And don't we all know the situation, thinking "Oh man this is SO kewl saying! I'm gonna say that!!" and you end up saying "Shywi jukooou lakiloppo mahna? I mean I said that was.... AHHAHAHAHHAH!!!!

-silence-

..um... never mind."

*looks around*

Well, at least I do, hehe....um...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
It's true. My words and grammar come out in a backwards order and I'm all, "...Shmaah?"

Vibs

Reaction score
- And I always end up cracking up and that really doesn't make it any better:

"Hey can yousshhhh jukoolu mhaa thaa tha thaaayie!! No I mean, thatyisso... um... *Giggling* I wanted to say that smaah saaahsj...um... HAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!"

- was that suppsoed to be a joke?
- *shrugs*

me: Aaaahhahahahaaa....

NB: This is not every time I talk, but - It does happen.

That Announcer

Reaction score
I try to be pretty much myself here. However, I try to cut out a lot of my hostility (you ought to see me with guys I don't like), and I have to restrain my cursing, which is a constant part of my real-life persona. Of course, you can see that on the Rio Grande and Hera's forum. :smile:

Vibs

Reaction score
Usually I say I never sware - But if I get really mad I happen to.

... never mind actually...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey, cool subject. :wink:

I honestly have grown as a person as a direct result of being on this forum, and with you people. I am so much more open. The other day at work I was doing Swedish Chef impressions...something I would ne-ver have done just a month ago. Won't e logn before I start singing in public. :wink:

Beau