1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Pet Peeves

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by peyjenk, May 17, 2007.

1. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Nah, I get that, trust me (no pun intended).

2. LittleJerry92

Parents who let their kids run around and cause a disturbance in a public area and just let it slide.

It’s really annoying. I’m in the library trying to read my One Piece manga while my house is being re-painted and some little kid just keeps yelling out stupid **** at the top of their lungs and the parent shows no acknowledgement.

3. Any Del

Any Del Well-Known Member

I bet if the librarian or one of the adults put the kid in place that child's parent is going to be like "How DARE you do that to my kid!"

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  4. LittleJerry92

It wouldn’t surprise me anymore to be honest.

5. Any Del

Screaming kids and crying babies. When I went to see the Dragon Ball Super movie again yesterday this mother brought 2 kids and a baby and those kids were screaming! I thought I'd go deaf in the theater. :grouchy:

6. LittleJerry92

When people think just because I didn’t reply to a message, it means I didn’t see it and they bug me about it.

Oh, I saw your message. I just didn’t feel like replying to it.

7. Any Del

Let me guess those Sesame Brats?

8. LittleJerry92

Among other people.

9. Misskermie

Misskermie Well-Known Member

I hate when people use the term "sheeple" or "snowflake". It just seems like a way to provoke people who just have opinions (similar or otherwise) about stuff.

10. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Similarly, the term "SJW" is so overused that it's lost any real meaning.

11. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I'm still not sure "SJW" ever had a real meaning, mainly because it seems those who use the term "SJW" act more like SJWs than those they accuse of being SJWs.

12. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Same really goes for all of the above mentioned terms, if we're being honest.

13. LittleJerry92

End of the day, the thing i’ve learned is, we all have our SJW moments and snowflake moments.

Granted, you are an SJW if you’re the type of person who has a temper tantrum over people doing or thinking stuff that isn’t hurting you personally, but people who call others “snowflakes” are just people who think they’re above everyone else at the end of the day.

Blue Frackle likes this.
  14. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

These ads for TikTok when I play games. It's really annoying too.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
    LittleJerry92 and ConsummateVs like this.