Pet Peeves

Drtooth

Reaction score
Please tell me that I'm not the only one that freaking hates this.

When little girls do freaking cartwheels in public, getting in the way places rather than somewhere confined. Like their home, a gym, or even in the playground where no one else is going to be knocked over or slammed into. You're not going to impress your other friend who can also do a cartwheel. You're not circus folk, this is not an essential skill you need. And if you absolutely must, do it in private.

Yeah. I mustn't be the only one. I totally remembered that early episode of Arthur, "D.W. Flips," where D.W. does bad cartwheels in the store knocking everything down in the process.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Please tell me that I'm not the only one that freaking hates this.

When little girls do freaking cartwheels in public, getting in the way places rather than somewhere confined. Like their home, a gym, or even in the playground where no one else is going to be knocked over or slammed into. You're not going to impress your other friend who can also do a cartwheel. You're not circus folk, this is not an essential skill you need. And if you absolutely must, do it in private.

Yeah. I mustn't be the only one. I totally remembered that early episode of Arthur, "D.W. Flips," where D.W. does bad cartwheels in the store knocking everything down in the process.
You're not the only one. I don't like it as well.

C to the J

Reaction score
I thought of a new one just now:

People and their habit of adding "&$$" after an adjective in their sentences (big-&$$ truck, crazy-&$$ dog, you get the idea). I mean, come on! Is that really necessary? Where do these people (even the seemingly tame ones) get the idea of throwing in the synonym for donkey like it's some kind of adjective enhancer? Seeing such poor use of English makes me think their vocabulary is limited and inferior. If I were them, instead of "bad&$$," I'd say "wicked," "awesome," "hardcore," "radical," "cool," whatever fits the family-friendly standards.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, isn't that the dumbest-*** thing people ever do? They need to work on their lame@$$ vocabulary and speak like normal@$$ people!

In all seriousness though, I'm more peeved about how people will either lazily abbreviate words, or come up with cutesy abbreviation for them. Like when people talk about somebody being "preggers" . . . just say "pregnant," will ya? Or if somebody talking about chicken "parm" being on the menu . . . you mean chicken parmesian?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, isn't that the dumbest-*** thing people ever do? They need to work on their lame@$$ vocabulary and speak like normal@$$ people!

In all seriousness though, I'm more peeved about how people will either lazily abbreviate words, or come up with cutesy abbreviation for them. Like when people talk about somebody being "preggers" . . . just say "pregnant," will ya? Or if somebody talking about chicken "parm" being on the menu . . . you mean chicken parmesian?
Or preggo. That's another term for being pregnant as well.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
i just hate it when someone uses the word them like this, let me have some of them cookies , or you like them boots don't you ? it just drives me crazy, when some people do this.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Or preggo. That's another term for being pregnant as well.
I find it a bit weird that there's a spaghetti sauce brand called Prego. I know it's spelled differently than ''preggo'', but it sounds the same. And i'm pretty sure the brand's name is Italian, but it is an American company, so it just seems like an unfortunate name.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score

This picture is called "Giggles is prego". Just say "pregnant" you lazy son of a......
*THIS HAS BEEN CUT OFF*

Ladies and gentleman, Mr. Conway Twitty....

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I find it a bit weird that there's a spaghetti sauce brand called Prego. I know it's spelled differently than ''preggo'', but it sounds the same. And i'm pretty sure the brand's name is Italian, but it is an American company, so it just seems like an unfortunate name.
That almost makes it sound like a product slur! "Hey, Preggo! Your kind ain't welcome here in the Hidden Valley!"

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Boopa-de-boopa-de-bappa-dee. Sorry, I was speaking Italian. Note to self:Never rely on Family Guy to help you learn another language.