Peter Linz: What's Next For Him?

Hubert

Reaction score
I was just thinking about how in this past movie Peter Linz suddenly rose from a minor performer to one of the main ones. So now I'm curious: what will the next movie bring him? Obviously he's still going to be Walter, but are we going to see him with some more background characters, small new characters, even?

It's just interesting how quick he rose to the top, and I'm curious to see how it plays out.

ncchuck

Reaction score
I enjoyed walter a lot , Peter posted on his facebook fan page he was off to London

Hubert

Reaction score
Linz is one of my faves as well. I'd love to see him get a chance to take on more smaller, background characters in the future who don't really have a consistent voice. I imagine that Linz will have less Walter this time around, so I'd like to see him get some of the smaller stuff that people like Bill, Steve, and Eric usually end up with.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I've been a fan of Peter's for a long time. One of his most underrated roles, way back in 1995 was Skye on The Puzzle Place. The whole show was nice to give a bunch of Muppeteers who did a lot of support work on Sesame Street a chance to really shine.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I met Peter about three years ago shortly before The Muppets started filming (and may have been before he was cast as Walter) when he was doing a puppetry event with Marty Robinson at a local art museum (he actually lives a few towns away from me, and no I don't hang out in his front yard waiting for him to come out, he doesn't live that close) and I can tell you he is an incredible performer. I knew him primarily for Tutter and Theo on Between the Lions (FYI - Peter owns a Theo puppet that was given to him after the show wrapped production that he still does live appearances with, so don't be disappointed if you ever see him and he has Theo instead of Walter). I'll say that Peter loves what he does and it shows in his work. I was so happy for him when I found out he was Walter and that he is now one of the main performers. I would love for him to get more characters and have as much as he can as long as Disney's willing to milk the franchise.

Bob Smith

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I talked to Peter about Walter being in the next Muppets movie in he told me, "Disney wont let me say if there's going to be another Muppet Movie or if there is - if Walter will be in it. However, if you can wait a little longer, i think you won't be disappointed." Even though it has been conformed the letter from him was from September 2012.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
What's next for Peter Linz? Well, why not ask him...

"Peter Linz, you suddenly rose from a minor performer to one of the main ones. What's next for you?"

"I'm going to Disneyland!!"
There's a Disneyland in England?